Any way to remove the leech effect from Harkonnen/Ordos units?

Haggard

Alright, so the Atreides have the repair vehicle to remove the infection that vehicles get from leechers, but I'm playing the campaign with the Ordos and Harkonnen now and the leechers are SO annoying because I can't remove it once they're hit.

Any way to remove it?

Yes, engineers can remove the leech larvae the same way repair vehicles do. Keep an engi or two around your spice fields and units.

Also, leech larvae can be shot off. Force fire on the effected units to kill the leech larvae. Of course, do it with one or two units or you might destroy the very unit you intended to save.

under each unit add this line:cantbeleeched = true-------------------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------nvm..i thought u were talking about editing the actual units....

shouldn't this be in the strategy forum?

Eh....well, I figured it was just more of a general question rather than a strategy. But anyways....

Thanks for the help.

And about not using Saudaukar, you mean Saudaukar Elites, right? Because I don't see why normal Saudaukar would matter against the laser tanks.

Shoting to larva is sometimes more effective than engeeners. But don`t do it using laser tank if inbfected is another laser tank, cos both will explode. And don`t shot off using sardaukar if infected is laser.

Laser is nothing...

Every shielded unit will die and kill the person that shot a bullet with laser...

Not editing here Desert Eagle

• 3 weeks later...