Developing new Dune Mod, by me Binosuligh.

Anti Christ

Hello, new to Dune 2000 Forums mod display.
It will feature 100% new Units, 3 new Bosses and 30 Awesome Mazes.

New Houses
House Ix are Allies to House Atraides.
House Horrors, Allies with House Ordos.
House Father, Allies with all Houses. (For property Defenses.)

New Units
I promise to get these for you.
Ordos's, House Mercenary's and House Horrors Quad (Medium Ranged Rocket Launcher.)
Ordos's Raptor Tank (Very Fast and Cheap)
Harkonnen's Grandslammer (Heavy Siege Brigade type)
House Ordos's, House Mercenary's, House Fremen's, Guild's, House Tlilaxu's, House Horror's, House Harkonnen's Terrorist (Short Ranged Bladesmen)
House Atraides's, House Ordos's, House Mercenary's, House Fremen's, Guild's, House Tlilaxu's, House Horror's Stealth Men
All House's Juggernaut (Good Assault Rifle and Muscles, Strong Juggernaut.)
All House's Heavy Truck (Fast and Fires Dual Heavy Miniguns and carries Balistic Rockets sometimes.)
House Father's and House Harkonnen's Papa Tank (Heavy all Powerful Devastator inspired Tank.)

Edited by tsirCitnA

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE
New Units in Process
Eiker (Stealth Missile Quad)
image.png.17ead770b86f880e9c9728b31e5382cd.png
Fires long range Ballistic Missiles, fast and light armored.
Complete
image.png.114ed2128c112ef5f74ab1534dbc1f75.png
Also Unavailable now since I have no access to Discord.

Sardaukar and Commando Sardaukar
unknown.pngProcessing

Sardaukars carry an light weight Rapid Fire Heavy Machine Gun and are fast and as well as have heavy armor.
image.png.4f266927d3d3cfeca7170ccb44e12491.png
Commando Sardaukar carries massive Minigun that inflicts heavy damage to Tanks at their distance to support their troops in Medium Range.
image.png.d386f768507f5037b8b3f42febebbbcb.png
Sardaukar May lack variety in units but has one, an High Tech Imperial Heavy Tank.
image.png.3fab77adb8ba549018035de8b23b2de7.png

• Anti Christ changed the title to Developing new Dune Mod, by me Binosuligh.
22 hours ago, tsirCitnA said:

Unavailable now since I have no access to Discord.

No worries mate, you can always post stuff here.

This Quad variant looks pretty neat. You should post the frames by themselves, or in a format that can be imported into Klofkac's editor, else they really will be unavailable. :)

• Upvote 1

Klofkac's editor?
Link me.

On 3/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, Fey said:

This Quad variant looks pretty neat. You should post the frames by themselves, or in a format that can be imported into Klofkac's editor, else they really will be unavailable. :)

27 minutes ago, tsirCitnA said:

Discord

Uhh... nope. Discord is unrelated to the d2k forums, so there's no one here that would be able to fix it if you're having authentication problems for that program.

Click Like if you're interested.

Ordos Chemical Soldier Fast and Defends Eikers, Ordos Chemical Soldier carries a Medum range Corrosive Gas Gun to kill large Assault Squads.
image.png.4e88cbe5f89c054f0e60079b9fd98a1c.png Anti Chemical Armor as well as explosive Weapons, Good unprotected Armor.
Horror Produced, Tleilaxu Regenerating Tank, Fast and inflicts Medium Range Siege Damage to infantry.
image.png.acc930556566f0f717984f8cde9710dd.png Weak against Swarms, better in Swarms.
Bene Pasty, skilled and worthy to achieve Mentat Ranks, also trained in Martial Arts while highly muscular and heavily armored.
image.png.6ca33b93de6135d5d2b9bc88cf5f7249.pngimage.png.6bf3751f15bbf03edcd97383c5e3c2a8.png

Edited by tsirCitnA

Blast Tank, Fast enough to Out Run and Destroys Swarms like Sonic Tank or like with Sardaukar.
image.png.d75e72611f108690b06c4ebccfcf1500.png Armed with Energonic electro blasters that kill infantry all infantry near it and it's equipped with Light Stabled Flamethrower.
Successful Pallay, Guess what Pallay is.
image.png.4921b3a6f442e89bc834dbb4e00f3af4.png

Edited by tsirCitnA

On 3/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, Fey said:

I'll release them when mod is active.