Gruntmods Edition suggestions

Pioniere

I have a suggestion for dune2k maybe we could have an option for subtitles for the dune movies. Some remakes of games uses that and it works fine.

I understand that the gruntmods extra missions are not linked to in-game operation map perhaps they should be? If so then the player can more easily see what can be chosen.

5 hours ago, Pioniere said:

I understand that the gruntmods extra missions are not linked to in-game operation map perhaps they should be? If so then the player can more easily see what can be chosen.

Some people were exploring the idea of using the map to add into the custom missions but that's still a long way because it requires knowledge of coding just to know how to alter the map-territory works.

But until then, the closest thing it's using the mission launcher and having a campaign that contain a "tactical map", as Feda's work in which you get a overall vision or where you are and which territory you are about to attack/conquer.

Edited by Cm_blast