Cutscenes not working - tried everything listed in this forum already

DimitriBazos

Hello,

I've downloaded Dune 2000 and downloaded the movies correctly. Cutscenes are enabled. I have tried disabling and then re-enabling movies, I've enabled DxWnd both with and without GDI Mode, I've tinkered with all the settings in various configuration and nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've read every cutscene related thread in this forum and no matter what I try I can't seem to get the cutscenes working.

I've noticed that there are two "movies" folders, one in the main Dune 2000 folder and one in "data". Both seem to have the same files, which are all zero size... Possible that's the issue lol, but I'm not sure how to resolve it.

I'm on Windows 10, GeForce GTX 960M.

Thank you,
Dimitri

Then you probably did not select to install the videos. When running the GruntMods installer, there will be either a checkbox or some sort of dialog prompt asking you if you'd like to install the videos too. Make sure you select that.

If you did that, and the files are still 0 bytes, the servers from where the installer downloads them might be offline. You can try to message @Gruntlord6 if the problem still persists.