Dune 2000 Graphics DATA Sales or Requests

Amander

CONDITIONS AND INFORMLOG
.I'm making this to give my self something to do + I need to pay Bills.
.Pay in advance, there are no Refunds and your agreements are that you put in your payment description the followings below if you're a Valid Customer. For Purchase Transactions, I will send you 1 asset component and if you like it, then I'll finish it and respond that it's ready for purchase. I'll give you a Demo of each unit and see if they're to your liking. A vehicle has 31 frames or can have 9 to 16 frames frames. Please provide Images or Descriptions on what you would like to be found on a Unit you're interested in. Also see that I'm not responsible if there was an incomplete transaction and that I'm unable to complete your product in time or at all and that there can't be an refund due to money being used to pay Bills.

Copy and paste all the following Purchase Terms, even title found in under this guide into your purchase description only if you want to be one of my Customers.
.ACCEPTED PURCHASE TERMS (REWRITE or COPY PASTE)
TO RETAILER AND PAYPAL VENDOR The Retailer I'm sending this Currency as Compensation to has provided an asset I want and I, the Customer fully accept His/Her services and agrees to not held the Retailer and Paypal Product Vendor responsible for any results which a Customer can issue Refunds.

I accepted the followings terms you've described I've copy paste into this transaction's description.
.If you the Retailer and Paypal Product Vender accepts this Currency as a Payment Transaction for assets is successful, then there is no refund.
.If Paypal Staff are reading these terms then it's an valid term being met.
.Only the Retailer and Paypal Product Vendor to any assets I obtained after this purchase may implement any copies other products, copyright or for any purpose as well and as Owner to these assets, I can make them copyrighted as well. And if He/She the owner to these assets disagree then any permission is overruled via amandermail@gmail.com retailer.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
(Enlist them here in rows.)

FREE
. Any Vehicles you want, however infantry are expensive.

DONATION DEALS
All purchased items will have an additional Copyright for each file's use which means that they can't be implemented without your Permission to a Forums to make your Mods Unique, also see that assets purchase is also still shared property and that I may use them for product purposes or more.

. Dune 2000 Modding Coach, don't know where to start? All for 50$, I can help you manage what Dune 2000 needs, but I'll have to warn you that my perspective on this may be different to others. I will also use assets I've found in Free Mods and edit your Mod to get you started.

. 250$ USD Paypal I'll make you 3 Light Vehicles, 3 Medium Vehicles, 3 Heavy Vehicles, 3 Special Vehicles, 1 Super Heavy Vehicle, 3 Turrets, 3 Barracks and 3 Factories.
That's 23 objects or be flexible with that number in vehicles, all ending with 3. With shadows cost 3$ more and while 8$ for higher value. All you need to complete most of your Mods.

. 1 Light or Heavy Vehicle for 30$ USD, Paypal.
With shadows cost 3$ more and while 8$ for higher value.

. 1 Super Heavy Vehicle or Special Vehicle for 100$.
With shadows cost 5$ and while 20$ for higher value.

.1 Infantry for 300$, including Machine Guns, Suit style.
With shadows cost 3$ and while 8$ for higher value.

.1 4$ for a unit Profile Image, 1$ for image recolor but pay in advanced for this offer.

.500$ for an high detail house brand.

SPECIAL DONATION
200$/400$ for Small Soldiers Commando Elite collection, featuring Death animation and more. Coming Soon, discount until then.

Alien Grey Enemy for 200/400$, featuring Aliens, Mutants and Bogies, perfect addition to fight your Small Soldiers. Comming Soon, discount until then.

Mafias and Suits Package 450$/900$, may feature classy buildings, classic vehicles and various suits and units.

Paypal Email, amandermail@gmail.com
Thanks for watching and buying.

Edited by Amander