Any strong Skirmish AI's here ?

Darlax

Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on a strong skirmish AI and it's nearly perfect. My AI already beats a 1vs6. The enemy uses original skirmish. I will upload a video as soon as possible and will link them here :)

Also I just work on play through where a modified skirmish AI plays the game. (outcluded are harvest and capture building missions).

So, my question is, are there any other users, that created their own (and good) AI ? I want to see, if my AI would beat them.

Darlax~

The only Skirmish AI I know it's the one used in the C&C.net (multiplayer-online). I don't know if it got tweaked at some point, but I have that version if you want it to give a try to compare with yours.

Overall, this AI have 3 harvs and 2 carryall per ref. 3 ref, several factories, different priority for units and other things.

Another user, @Fey, has several skirmish AI with edited proportion on units to make them to produce multiple infantry and less vehicles but the AI still will build both in a quick pace; he can tell more about this. I can only pass you the C&C.net one.

Edited by Cm_blast

My AIs are mostly campaign :P The practice AIs are specifically tailored for the maps where they appear. So I'm not sure they'd be much contest against your AI, assuming it's general-purpose, but it could be interesting to run some sims.

Sorry for my late answer :)

Cm already sent me the c&c AI, which is really good, but my AI destroyed this in ~13min (game at full speed). But with the c&c AI I'm able to run really good sims, to test new strats :)

My goal now is, to defeat the c&c AI in under 10min ^^ 

Darlax~