Has anyone contacted Dune 2000's Grunt Mod

Amander

I need the tool they've been using to make their own campaign regions.
unknown.pngunknown.pngI need a modifier that allows how many regions and sounds you can make your campaign display.
Since they're this good then it's possible that they can edit the region images and set retake territories or add new colors like Purple.

Edited by Amander

7 hours ago, Amander said:

I need the tool they've been using to make their own campaign maps.
Since they're this good then it's possible that they can edit the map images and set retake territories or add new colors like Purple.

Depending on how you deep you want to edit the game, you will need 1 or more tools.

Check this post, it is a full index I made to have all together.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27756-all-completed-mods-and-tools-index-dune-2000/

On the "tools" section you have every tool you may want to use, from doing new missions, tileset editors, music editors and so on.
There is a Map and mission editor v1.4 on the way not available into the index because it it is not complete, but if you use the search box on the top area and write "map and mission editor" it will show as the first post the next "candidate", which I would suggest to use even if it is not 100% complete.

9 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Depending on how you deep you want to edit the game, you will need 1 or more tools.

Check this post, it is a full index I made to have all together.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27756-all-completed-mods-and-tools-index-dune-2000/

On the "tools" section you have every tool you may want to use, from doing new missions, tileset editors, music editors and so on.
There is a Map and mission editor v1.4 on the way not available into the index because it it is not complete, but if you use the search box on the top area and write "map and mission editor" it will show as the first post the next "candidate", which I would suggest to use even if it is not 100% complete.

I didn't ask properly, any region maker?
unknown.pngTopic Updated, view the above.

Edited by Amander