Is there a RRT2 - Strategy Guide on YouTube?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check if you guys know of any high quality 'Lets Play' Strategy Guide series on YouTube of RRT2 by someone who knows the game?
Usually the ones i found are beginners, i guess.
Someone who understands RRT2 strategy, economics, stocks, rail management - It would be fantastic to watch and follow.

If there is none, would experts from here think bout doing it?  It would create new fans of the game and would keep the interest going.

If you know any, do suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by kamyFC

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, kamyFC said:

Just wanted to check if you guys know of any high quality 'Lets Play' Strategy Guide series on YouTube of RRT2 by someone who knows the game?
Usually the ones i found are beginners, i guess.
Someone who understands RRT2 strategy, economics, stocks, rail management - It would be fantastic to watch and follow.

Hi lcamyFC,

If there are YouTube strategy videos out there, it would be nice to see them.  Unfortunately, the original release of this game (when there would have been a lot of people willing/able to make such things) preceded the inception of YouTube by quite a bit... so maybe that's why not much is available.  I haven't looked all that much myself; maybe someone will find some good ones out there.  That then leaves us with some archived 'reading material' for strategy, either on this forum, or in past forums that have long been taken down.  There's a collection of links here if you're interested.  😉

You Tube predates RT3  let alone RT2.  RT2 1998, RT3 2003, YouTube 2005.  The world wide web only really took off in 1995. Even then most home access was via dial up modem and continued that way for several years so video for most people just wasnt possible.    

The Blue Baron's guide and the Robber Baron's guides were my favourites, with the RipTrack for mapmaking. Almost all sites are only available via the web archive and aren't complete. Start with the strategy guide that comes with the platinum version of the game.