What are you watching right now?

exatreide

With COVID-19 going on and most of us resorting to streaming media to get us through the days.  I'm running out of stuff to watch.

So, what's getting you through the days?

Currently I'm watching Babylon 5 on my old hard drive
Community on netflix
And The Death of Stalin on Netflix as well.

What about you? Any good recommendations?

I can second Bosch but I haven't watched the latest season yet. Altered Carbon was pretty good and is on Netflix.

Not sure where they are streaming but Kidding (Jim Carey), Baskets (Zach Galifianakis/Louis Anderson), and Travel Man (Richard Ayoade) are shows I liked that you might not have seen yet.

Last series I watched to completion was Power on Netflix, which ended earlier this year. I'm now trying to finish Breaking Bad after taking a break from it after an Arizona Uber driver gave the ending away, One series of that left now, then moving on to Better Call Saul.

• 2 weeks later...

We just finished re-watching Community (we had seen everything but the last season back in the day). Currently, we're watching Schitt's Creek. Not sure why I waited so long to check this show out. I'm a big fan of SCTV and its alumni, so a show with Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara should have been a no-brainer for me.

@exatreide I'm jealous of your B5 watchthrough. I'm trying to get the girlfriend into the idea of watching it, but it was tough enough to get her into ST:TNG a few years back, and she's not having The Expanse (unfortunately - I love what I've seen), so getting her to try B5 with me might be a tough sell.

@Vanguard3000 We made a deal, I sit through 90 day fiance, she sits through Babylon 5. Trying to use the art of compromise in the relationship. The first season of Babylon 5 is pretty bad though honestly, we just made it to season 2 after skipping a lot of filler episodes in season 1. She's not a huge fan but hasn't refused to watch it... give it time. Like a whisper from Mr. Mordan it's influence will grow. 

Expanse is so good I nearly cried at end of season 3. Such a good show. Season 4 slower, but season 3 seemed to be the end of an arc (have not read books).

It has battlestar galactica action and some of Babylon 5 politics/story quality.