Emperor Gameplay Continuity Error LOL

Navaros

Just now I was playing a game of Emperor and a revelation hit me. I noticed a continuity error.

Sarb found a Deviator in a crate and came and deviated one of my Minos, which, while deviated, killed a few of my worthless units like bikes and snipers, and leveled-up. Then it un-deviated and still had the chevron! LOL Thanks Sarb that was VERY nice of you! ;D Yet if you kill 100 000 of your own men you never get any chevrons. But I killed my own men with a deviated Mino, it un-deviated, and kept the chevron it earned while it was deviated! LOL Knock on wood? ;D If killing your own men does not earn you chevrons then the chevron should have been stripped when my Mino un-deviated. But it wasn't. LOL

Please deviate me if it results in free chevrons for me. I want you to. Really. 8)

technical it wasnt your mino anymore it was controlled by ordos so it wasnt your mino leveling up killing your own men it was sarbs mino leveling up... only thing is he let you get controll of it again and when it happened it kept what ever rank it had. I would of force fired on it the second all your surrounding units were dead to keep it from going back ;D I had a funny thing hapen I had some leeches i got out of creats and they infected a chevron unit and when it turned it had a chevron :P ;D is that the only way for leeches to rank? :P ;D

If your taling about the game I was in, I gave him that deviator and a missle tank (cause I really hate you :) I figured it was much more effective against your minos then cable ordos units.

Here's the thing though. If he had his deviator right there, he only need move in again and convert the unit a second time (I believed the mino was by itself...maybe not). Then, he would have control of that mino to either kill it easily or continue to attack you.

If your taling about the game I was in, I gave him that deviator and a missle tank (cause I really hate you :) I figured it was much more effective against your minos then cable ordos units.

Here's the thing though. If he had his deviator right there, he only need move in again and convert the unit a second time (I believed the mino was by itself...maybe not). Then, he would have control of that mino to either kill it easily or continue to attack you.

Second time? You think a Deviator is gonna got a second shot against *me*? muahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

O, how funny that is!

;D ;D ;D

PS: Yes I was talking about that game you were in. Next time give Sarb more Deviators. 8)