Navaros and cable2ghz

sarb

Whats going on navaro I thought u didnt like this guy?(cable2ghz) by the way this was the nick he used in game to.

What I found interesting was you both where allies on same side ::)

Anyway I just wanted to know if it was you playing that game,gee I wish I took a screen shot ;D ;D

Whats going on navaro I thought u didnt like this guy?(cable2ghz) by the way this was the nick he used in game to.

What I found interesting was you both where allies on same side ::)

Anyway I just wanted to know if it was you playing that game,gee I wish I took a screen shot ;D ;D

Yeah that was me alright, if not a man of your fine upstanding ATR prowess would surely have won the game in a matter of minutes. ;D (not that I am better than you because I am not, just that anyone of normal ATR skill would be crushed by you easily on Koth Crater since you're a very good player, better than me, i am not being sarcastic when i say that).

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick to death of having to ally with people who have virtually NO clue what they are doing. That was the case here. I offered undsputed a thrashing and he accepted it so I needed a non-newbie ally and he paged me and asked me to join so I let him.

I might not be popular for saying this, but thoxen has gone from being a really amazing person to a total... well I can't say what he is now because Gob would ban me but let's just say ask me online if you *really* wanna know that thoxen is now. So I kind of have a weird sort of affinitiy for mr. ghz.

I haven't played with thoxen a lot since he came back but the games i've had with him have been great fun, he's a great sport and enjoys a fun and competetive game, whether it be long or short, he's a good player to game with.

Now if he's changed his attitude i don't know but Nav, How one person acts towards another is not necessarily how he will act to others. I mean think of how we all react to you moaning all the time, but we don't act like that to others who deserve respect.

All i'm saying is perhaps thoxen hates your guts and so might seem like an ass, but in truth he isn't and it's just the simple fact he can't stand you due to all the crap you go on about?

But as i said, i've played with Thoxen a number of times and he's a great player, maybe not as good as he used to be, but he's still good and he's a good sport too.

The other day elite and I caught cable on zaeblovse's old nickname, mr0sama. Elite was suspicious of his english skills and "quizzed" him about stuff zae would no. He failed, of course, then I played him and he was rubbish. Didn't even use fremen once. Definately wasn't zae. Cable2ghz also has thoxen's nickname and password, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was on thox's nickname again. I dont think thoxen even plays anymore. Be conscious when he's around, because it might not be him. If he is arrogant and is crappy, then it's cable. If he's a great, defensive atreides player, it's thoxen.

OK LOOK.. I am sick and tired of all this Crap.....YES I USED thox's account and Zae's account and others to Give Free points to Bilbo's Clan under HIS orders..Thats it...ok?Yes i was Bilbo's Henchman for a long time........Well now i am not......I hate Bilbo and i want to see his clans burn.. I wish i had never done those things.....I did them cause he threatended to kick me out of Hobbtz if i didnt and now i realize that i shouldnt have cared about Hobbtz or any of bilbo's fake clansI dont use the names or accounts to run and pretend i am someone else....i solely used them to give points to bilbo's many clans so that he could get first place ok??I get no pleasure running around pretending to be some other personso acelethal keep your accusations to yourself.... GOT IT?I am NOT A HACKER..... all i did was use accounts where people were dumb enuf to sett their passwords to "12345678"REALLY EASY TO GUESS AND USE.. so acelethal once again i ask you to quit with your "hacker crimes" accusations.ALSO... I taught ELITE47 how to do this also........SO Elite47 knows how to do this and on many occassions i have caught him using thox's name and zae's.... So elite47 if you are running around pretending to be other people to try to frame me for stuff well please stopp it.Once again i stress the fact that i am not using other people's names... I have been too friggin busy playing clan games for FEW to be doing anything else

ALso if you look at Soul Reaver's Boards you will see that I am Gunwounds and that I am clearly reformed .so for people like acelethal who cant forgive.....well keep your nasty comments to yourself.. cause i am trying my best to be a positive contributer to the EMP community....now Bilbo is on his own trying to push his clans... and I have joined the rest of the EMP community in trying to stop him. Because for some strange reason i actually want to see a non-fake ladder for the upcoming months................oh and as for calling me crappy acelethal....well i think most people know that gunwounds kicks azz and has kiked your buttocks a few times...just not in clans games unfortunately.OH and i almost forgot ..you said that you think thoxen doesnt play anymore well thats not true cause thoxen and his buddy Gunwounds (aka me) play alot during the nitetime and during the early morning.. just ask anyone....yeah hard to believe eh??..me and thox are best buds..

wtf dude yeah i know how to get on there names and i knew it all along. it was easy to figure out and i even told you i knew you werent actually "hacking". First off i would hack thoxen and screw around and second i wouldnt get on my own clan m8s name and piss others off. i only have 1 computer so it sure as hell wasnt me.

I am NOT A HACKER..... all i did was use accounts where people were dumb enuf to sett their passwords to "12345678"

REALLY EASY TO GUESS AND USE..

*note to self: change password from password*

;D

oh yeah and i really miss that move thing (i thought it was cool... i was seeing if you could resize the fonr by doing something like [font -1] text here but it didnt work so i checked the lil hlep thingy and saw move and a few others i had never seen before

You are so full of it cable. You just "guessed" 9 people's nicknames? Bull shit. Madluxan (your hated enemy) found a PW trojan virus on his computer. You faked screens to get him kicked of SR's board. And you claim elite is trying to frame you? OMG!!! You don't think much of me do you? Don't you remember, he was on at the same time as you, in the same game as you, asking you questions and even argueing with you. How the HELL can he be typing two nicknames at the exact same time, haxor2gzh (lol, and you say you just "guess their passwords" lmao).BTW, gunwounds/you/whomever's name you were on at the time have *NEVER* beaten me before and *NEVER* will.And about thoxen, I'm starting to doubt that he's actually been here for the last god knows how long. Funny, each time in the past couple months I've played him, I've beaten him (probably you) very easily. It all makes sense now.Now you come here whining "poor wittle me" and expect people to actually believe you're the innocent victim in all this? HAH! Bilbo also made the same bullshit story about how you "screwed him" with your hacking and cheating. You're both full of it. I think you two just got pissy at each other when I found out what you were doing, and tried to blame it on "the other guy" so you wouldn't take the heat. Well I hate to break it to you but IT WON'T WORK.We can learn a lot from history, and you're the only one who's ever hacked anyone else's nick and pw. Are we supposed to actually believe someone else has randomly taken up this "hobby", and target someone you have victimized yourself? (zae)Oh, and if you want to contribute something positive to the emperor community (seriously now), then do us all a favour and leave.

This thread has gone off topic. Instead of being about Cable, it should be on that piece of trash Navaros ;D (just playin with you Nav). And yea sarb, I was thinking the exact same thing about their unholy alliance...just didn't say anything at the time. The game was pretty good. At the time if frooze, I was gunshipping Nav's factories and hangar. Depending on what Sarb had, I think our chances were very good....he could have outproduced Nav in the long-run if Nav had no factories. Fun game though.

As for the other thing, Cable, you said you weren't gunwounds and gunwounds said he wasn't cable. That means you lied to me twice in one night ::) For some reason, you played better as gunwounds.....lol. Thoxen seems to be Thoxen from when I've been in a game with him. If you want to test him, just ask him something only he would know (maybe a prior game that sticks out in your minds that Cable wouldn't know). I don't see, as Cable said, why he would parade around as Thoxen and other players. If accounts were hacked though, it was likely done with some sort of "brute force" software as it is called...which is probably free and readily available on some web sites.

TO DJ: What's Up ;D

he man long time check ur IM ;D

so wait cable come back are you Gun or not Im confused by what Und said ;D but its not that hard for me to get confused anyway ;D

This thread has gone off topic. Instead of being about Cable, it should be on that piece of trash Navaros ;D (just playin with you Nav). And yea sarb, I was thinking the exact same thing about their unholy alliance...just didn't say anything at the time. The game was pretty good. At the time if frooze, I was gunshipping Nav's factories and hangar. Depending on what Sarb had, I think our chances were very good....he could have outproduced Nav in the long-run if Nav had no factories. Fun game though.

Exscuse me, in case you didn't notice my Air Drones were pulverizing your Gunships, and by the time you went back to reload them I woulda had even more drones LOL you must have been suffering from temporary blindness or something LOL

And yes cable still controls thoxen's nick but I am of the persuasion that nowadays thoxen and cable both use the "thoxen" nick.

Thoxen is a bad person anyhow so I did not cry about the fact that he still can not control his own nick.

To: Acelethal... OMG you are so full of yourself !!

listen Mr. 15yr old Canadien detective... me and bilbo did not get mad at each other because "you found out what we were doing" I got mad when i was talking to Xvayne one night and he told me that Bilbo was telling him and everyone else behind my back that he was innocent and i was the bad guy all by myself.. well i got PISSED cause i figure if your gonna do dirty sh!t then atleast take credit/blame for it.... but NO Bilbo is asking me to do all this stuff and then behind my back he acts like he knows nothing?..well screw that.

AND as for thoxen... well me and des beat thoxen and ords in a 2 vs 2 and i killed thoxen in the first 5 minutes....you can ask desertway about that personally... I hate to tell you this acelethal but thoxen IS playing and he is not as good as he use to be and he will admit it himself.... I know you will probably just come on here and flame me with senseless flame again after reading this but you are just a kid so what can i expect?

Also since you are just a little kid i know you must understand nothing of computers and therefore think that me guessing passwords is impossible but it is true I GUESSED... NOT HACKED..... READ WHAT ELITE POSTED ABOVE ......ALL NINE PEOPLE HAD THEIR PASSWORDS SETT AT "12345678" ASK ELITE HE KNOWS

SO STOP CALLING ME A HACKER.. but its ok if you wanna keep being pissy with me surlpig/acelethal/watever cause i know your a kid and dont forgive easily but i will keep being nice to you and maybe one day you stop being this way.....or i might just have to become friends with you under a different nick like i did with thox.

This thread is going nowhere.Cable you have acted like an idiot in the past, you weren't the only one but certainly one of the more well known. You may be "reformed" now as you say but your past reputation is not something that will be easy to forget.