Hard Difficulty Campaigns Gameplay / Gameplays de las Campañas en Dificultad Dificil

lxlZerolxl

Hi I'm Zero and i've made a series of videos showing how to beat all campaigns in hard difficulty so, for those of you who are having problems with any missions during the campaigns, you can get over to my channel and see how i do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola yo soy Zero e hice una serie de videos en mi canal mostrando como me paso la campaña en dificultad insane asi que, aquellos que esten teniendo algun problema para pasarse alguna mision, pueden pasarse por mi canal y ver como lo hago yo 

My Channel / Mi Canal -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwSffy4U0XurOqhRTUsBKQ

Edited by lxlZerolxl
cleanup

4 hours ago, lxlZerolxl said:

Hi I'm Zero and i've made a series of videos showing how to beat all campaigns in hard difficulty so, for those of you who are having problems with any missions during the campaigns, you can get over to my channel and see how i do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola yo soy Zero e hice una serie de videos en mi canal mostrando como me paso la campaña en dificultad insane asi que, aquellos que esten teniendo algun problema para pasarse alguna mision, pueden pasarse por mi canal y ver como lo hago yo 

My Channel / Mi Canal -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIwSffy4U0XurOqhRTUsBKQ

Welcome to the forum. People having trouble with the game will get a good help with your videos.

I saw you play the game at the regular speed; I hope at some point you do the same with the many custom campaigns, some people struggle due how hard some of them are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lxlZerolxl said:

Thank you so much for comenting. Yes, i'm definitely going the check out all the other campaigns in the near future. It`s going to be interesting since i`ve never played any of them so, i`m looking forward to it

That would be interesting.

There are plenty of them, their quality and style will vary, even from the same author, so you can find the most simplistic maps designed ever, maps with over-complicated objetives or ultra-big maps with tons of enemies everywhere, many vs many fights (similar to the Ordos final campaign but with more players in both sides) and other crazy stuff.

I wrote this not long ago; can give you an idea.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27821-dune-2000-gruntsmodeedition-error-during-launching-any-mission/?do=findComment&comment=398635
But if you have any preference (like wanting to play as the emperor) you can start with those (or even asking how this specific imperial campaigs are overall).

Either way, I hope you record them.

Edited by Cm_blast

On 4/2/2020 at 9:24 AM, lxlZerolxl said:

all campaigns in hard difficulty

Awesome, dude! The OG D2k campaign can be a bit tricky in a lot of places. :)

There are some more campaigns out there which amp up the difficulty, but tend to be more and more polished the closer you get to the modern day. We're still innovating new ways to change up the game and throw a curveball at the player, so if you check out any custom campaigns, I'm sure you'll have a blast!

This thread should have links to all of the custom missions and campaigns:

https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27756-all-completed-mods-and-tools-index-dune-2000/

Enjoy. :D

• Like 1