D2K+ News: New Mod: The Emperor’s Plan

Gruntlord6

A new mission was released by Cm_Blast, “The Emperor’s Plan”. This mod takes place in the same plotline as Dune 2000 and Dune 2, however the Emperor has fallen ill and Lady Elara has taken up the task of destroying House Atreides in his place.

The-Emperors-Plan-2.png The-Emperors-Plan-1.png The-Emperors-Plan-3.png

Click here to view the page

Discuss this on the forum

Posted by: gruntlord6

View the full article

Edited by Gruntlord6

Good, now 5 more to go (I don't remember how many I uploaded XD).

I will also download the campaigns I had uploaded there to check which ones are outdated or not so I can send into the page the update ones. I won't called v1.1 or anything like that, if that's fine to you. I don't ever remember if I did small or big updates so I prefer no using .X numbers.

Edited by Cm_blast

34 minutes ago, Cm_blast said:

Good, now 5 more to go (I don't remember how many I uploaded XD).

I will also download the campaigns I had uploaded there to check which ones are outdated or not so I can send into the page the update ones. I won't called v1.1 or anything like that, if that's fine to you. I don't ever remember if I did small or big updates so I prefer no using .X numbers.

You would have to come up with a version number of some kind, I'd say just make one each time you decide to upload to keep things simple.

As for the others, I'll probably do 2 a day until everything is taken care of.

54 minutes ago, Gruntlord6 said:

You would have to come up with a version number of some kind, I'd say just make one each time you decide to upload to keep things simple.

I guess I'll go with 1.1 since I think there are a couple with 1.1 on his name too, unless one it's already 1.1 or something like that.

Edited by Cm_blast