[Release] Glory_Awaits Campaign HK part - By Mattbaker

MattBaker

Welcome back.

I am giving a first look at your new campaign. It seems similar to the Atreides one.

I just saw a Atr High tech factory for the player to capture; I want to remember that with the Klofkack editor you can place that with the editor, saving the trouble to need to place an eengineer and telling the player to do it.

I am finishing with something I am working on, but I will try your campaign not too late, I hope.

Ayy lmao, webaa mate! Been a while. :D

I'm also finishing something, but I plan to take a break from the modding and finish stuff on the queue. Is Warcraft III Reforged out? How is it?

Oh, alright. So, pure gameplay, no context. Got it. :P

23 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Welcome back.

I am giving a first look at your new campaign. It seems similar to the Atreides one.

I just saw a Atr High tech factory for the player to capture; I want to remember that with the Klofkack editor you can place that with the editor, saving the trouble to need to place an eengineer and telling the player to do it.

I am finishing with something I am working on, but I will try your campaign not too late, I hope.

oh yeah I may forget to change that in some early stage missions  :D 

21 minutes ago, Fey said:

Ayy lmao, webaa mate! Been a while. :D

I'm also finishing something, but I plan to take a break from the modding and finish stuff on the queue. Is Warcraft III Reforged out? How is it?

Oh, alright. So, pure gameplay, no context. Got it. :P

in OD part I'm trying to add something :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alright; I am already free to play your campaign, which I will do next.

Meanwhile, you want me to add this campaign into the main mod index ? 

And by the way; on your previous campaign, you should check what I write on the last post. I couldn't play that final map (the one with the getting stuff depending of the building placed) because the game crashes because there are too many units/buildings there; I removed 1 AI (the one with the less stuff in the game) and worked fine, so when you have time check it; you may remove enough walls to make the map work again because I really wanted to try that concept.

I want to point right now that the .ini from the second version of the first level "H1v2" it's missing, thus don't appear on the launcher.

Edited by Cm_blast

• 4 years later...
On 14/3/2019 at 07:49, MattBaker said:

Chào các cậu! Lâu rồi không gặp! Tôi không nghĩ đến việc tải lên các nhiệm vụ của mình vì gần đây tôi đang chơi WarCraft III và Hearthstone.

Đây là phần của Harkonnen. Thưởng thức!

Glory_Awais_HK.zip 175,6 kB · 132 lượt tải xuống

You forgot to create the file Configuration Settings of the Glory Awaits H1V2, I can't play this campaign, you need to add this file so I can play without the issue