D2kEditor House preset for Multiplayer - possible?

Sylar

I got a question, maybe its simple and i just dont know but i ask anyway xD

When i want to create a Coop Campaign, then the AI Enemies always have the House that appear in order, mean AI at slot 3 is Ordos, 4 is Emperor (Harkonnen), 5 with Fremen (Atreides), can i change that? when selecting a House in the Lobby for them it doesnt change that, and when setting their House in the Mission Settings from the Editor, this also dont change anything, like it does for singleplayer campaigns.

I hope i explained well enough what i have trouble with.

1 hour ago, Sylar said:

I got a question, maybe its simple and i just dont know but i ask anyway xD

When i want to create a Coop Campaign, then the AI Enemies always have the House that appear in order, mean AI at slot 3 is Ordos, 4 is Emperor (Harkonnen), 5 with Fremen (Atreides), can i change that? when selecting a House in the Lobby for them it doesnt change that, and when setting their House in the Mission Settings from the Editor, this also dont change anything, like it does for singleplayer campaigns.

I hope i explained well enough what i have trouble with.

Unfornatelly you can't do that. Like you said. Player 1 It's Atreides, Player 2 it's Harkonnen and all the AI's you want from there will be in the Ordos-Emperor-etc...

Multiplayer/skrimish/online settings has priority about the settings used on the editor. There are a few values that can be given using the .ini file (like the tech, starting money...) but nothing more.

I think only the AI behaviour itself (how slow/fast the AI builds units) has priority if it is active; if not will use the default skirmish one.

Maybe it's not possible yet, but it could be! Who knows what we'll figure out at some point down the line.

I feel your pain though, I'd love to do a co-op campaign and not have it require such a hassle to get working. Hey, you can still do it, at least! It'll simply be a bit, uhh... limited.