Gruntmods Edition Crashing

LordSlithor

I've been experiencing game crashes in the Dune 2000 Gruntmods Edition.  I've been playing the Ordos campaign, and first noticed when I tried to start mission 5.  After the video briefing, the game would crash to desktop when the mission should have started.  I got the same thing when I tried to start Mission 6A.  Only this time, I got the following error message:

Please reinstall

File not foundBLOXBGBS.r16

I am running Windows 10 and also have the hotfix installed.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2018 at 5:01 PM, LordSlithor said:

I've been experiencing game crashes in the Dune 2000 Gruntmods Edition.  I've been playing the Ordos campaign, and first noticed when I tried to start mission 5.  After the video briefing, the game would crash to desktop when the mission should have started.  I got the same thing when I tried to start Mission 6A.  Only this time, I got the following error message:

Please reinstall

File not foundBLOXBGBS.r16

I am running Windows 10 and also have the hotfix installed.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I am not sure if you saw this other post (suddenly multiple people reported the same type of error), but just in case, or if any other visitor ends looking at this; in this other post it's the fix.

https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/20906-windows-7-or-vista-problems/?do=findComment&comment=395969

Steps:
*Download the file on that post.
*Extract the .rar file.
*Move all the files from that .rar into the path Gruntmods Studios\Dune 2000\data

That should fix the "file not found bloxBGBS.r16" error.