D2K Toolkit

mikerolf1

On 8/24/2018 at 3:44 AM, Cm_blast said:

What kind of help you need? Ask and we will try to help you.

Thank you.

So I am sorry if this is a dumb question. Working with the editor, and I cannot get the F10 and F11 screen to size correctly. As you can see on the attached file, the right side of the screen is always cut off.

I suspect there is a simple answer, but I cannot figure it out.

Untitled1.png

47 minutes ago, mikerolf1 said:

So I am sorry if this is a dumb question. Working with the editor, and I cannot get the F10 and F11 screen to size correctly. As you can see on the attached file, the right side of the screen is always cut off.

I suspect there is a simple answer, but I cannot figure it out.

Oh, wait; you are using an old version of the editor. I notice at the "trike/Raider" to your right. On the newest editor you can choose either trike or raider independent of the house and stuff like that.

Check this post and download the new version from here:
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27226-release-dune-2000-map-and-mission-editor-v12/

The size of the windown even in this last version can't be resized, but you can try to maximize the windown; some slide bar will show (maybe even withouth the max) and help you to vision all the stuff, I hope.

Edited by Cm_blast

9 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Oh, wait; you are using an old version of the editor. I notice at the "trike/Raider" to your right. On the newest editor you can choose either trike or raider independent of the house and stuff like that.

Check this post and download the new version from here:
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27226-release-dune-2000-map-and-mission-editor-v12/

The size of the windown even in this last version can't be resized, but you can try to maximize the windown; some slide bar will show (maybe even withouth the max) and help you to vision all the stuff, I hope.

Thank you so much, the new editor has resolved the problem!