Lanzamiento de Dune 2000 v3.4 (primera parte)

Dune & OldGames

Hola amigos, hoy finalmente lanzare la primera parte de Dune 2000 v3.4.

Mejoras:

• Campañas originales con fallos, arreglados.

Nuevas Casas:

• Mercenarios disponible.
  • Contrabandistas disponible.
  • Fremen disponible.
  • Emperador disponible.
  • Pruebas A,H,O,E,F,C,M,I,S disponible.

Campañas Nuevas:

• Campaña "Lanzamiento de los Mercenarios" disponible.

Modo Multijugador:

• Frente a Frente disponible. (Tiene que tenes la misma versión para jugar)
  • Nuevos escenarios disponible. (Practica)

Nueva Música:

• Mekanikz Tweek
  • Casa Corrino
  • Nuevo Comienzo
  • El mal uso de la fuerza
  • El Kraken
  • Abajo la enfermedad
  • Araña Steampunk
  • Batalla Final
  • Crecen los Harkonnen (cover)
  • Terminator Tema (Cover)
  • Piratas del Caribe
  • Arrasamiento
  • Infiltrado
  • Caracol
  • Puma
  • Sinfonía de Guerra
  • Turbulencia
  • Viaje de especia
  • Puesto de mando
  • La melodía lego
  • Atrincherar

Disfruten del Dune 2000 v3.4, cualquier duda avísenme.

Si hay algún error sobre las campañas avísenme que estoy al tanto.

Descargar: http://luisito-eb.blogspot.com.ar/2016/03/descargar-dune-2000-v3.html

Download: http://luisito-eb.blogspot.com.ar/2016/03/descargar-dune-2000-v3.html

Edited by Luisito Eb
re editado

2 hours ago, Luisito Eb said:

Hola amigos, hoy finalmente lanzare la primera parte de Dune 2000 v3.4.

This is interesting.

I download it, and what I got was the game as a portable (it's the funky version) with more missions in the "select mission" on top of the three original campaigns (and the rise of the Mercenaries two missions available).

The new missions have Mercenaries, Fremen, Emperor and smugglers, so here we have plenty of new maps to play.

The game shows a windown prior loading the game. If I remember correctly, that screen it's for playing online using Hamachi (I did it years ago, and I think that screen was that). Cancelling that windown the game enter as normal.

I played the first mission from the mercenaries (version 1). The terrain itself it's very simple, not too much rifts here and there, but the map it's easy. Lots of reinforcements for the player plus lots of initial money and barracks to build. Even building non-stop still have enough money to build refs when the timer run out.

Could I suggest to release the sandworm from the cage? The enemy have plenty of silos and harvest much more than will use. Having a sandworm moving would be more interesting that seeing trapped in that place. I mean, 1 sandworm in a big map like this one don't hurt, and you already have harversters remplacements, so the sandworm can exist in this world :P.

After playing the first mission from mercenaries I encounter two problems:
-No briefing at all. Yes, the game show a "resist until reinforcements come" with a timer, but I don't know what enemy I am facing or what type of reinforcements will arrive. An MCV? tanks? An ally?... Of course, the goal it's just "kill all enemy and structures", but a briefing should be fine, at least to know who it's my enemy and what type of reinforcements I am waiting for.
-Music at differents volumen: Although hearing one of the tracks from the Genesis put a smile on my face, that track it's much more louder than the original from the dune 2000, and others seems ever more silent (I put the music of the game to the max, or else original tracks are barely hear).

Also, I Have a question. The 2 versions are suppose to be a "play v1 or v2, no both", right? Because for a quick look merc v1 it's resisting initial attacks and then building your base and in v2 it's the classic 1 CY and builds the rest of the base. Both have a tech of 2.

Ps: I just found that there are other 2 mercenarios missions I skipped, so technically I played mission 3 first. They appear were the "rise of the mercenaries" by gruntmod maps were, so at least the merc campaign have the 9 traditional missions. I'll start playing those two too.

Edited by Cm_blast

20 hours ago, Luisito Eb said:

Generalmente no uso o coloco grietas en los mapas.

Shame, some rifts to add details would be nice.

Anyway, I played three more missions: mission 1 was easy, but you have the diplomatic wrong. when I reach my ally base the turrets started to attack me, however the game didn't allow me to fight back. I used the "force attack" command.

Second mission trigger a flashback on me. When I created my very first campaign, the first original idea I had it's the same as your mission, just a singular target instead destroying the whole base. It's nice seeing the concept in use once again.

When I was in mission 4 (I already played mission 3 before) I realice why I was having too many "Silos needed"; did you increase the amount you can win on purpose of there is something wrong? I am playing on normal.

Just now, Cm_blast said:

1 was easy, but you have the diplomatic wrong. when I reach my ally base the turrets started to attack me, however the game didn't allow me to fight back. I used the "force attack" command.

Es extraño escuchar eso, pero lo arreglare para que no vuelva a suceder.

Gracias por informar.

I beat another mission. I am not goint to write too much, but I still planning on playing the rest of the maps. A briefing it's necesary, in mission 5 it's a timer and the objetive to capture the starport. I Guess "capture it before the time run outs", but could be the opposite; just a briefing to clarify would be nice (or a second in-game text to triger at 350 ticks or something like that).

Ps: I wasn't expecting hearing "Requiem for a Dream" as part of the sountrack =D.

Just now, Cm_blast said:

I beat another mission. I am not goint to write too much, but I still planning on playing the rest of the maps. A briefing it's necesary, in mission 5 it's a timer and the objetive to capture the starport. I Guess "capture it before the time run outs", but could be the opposite; just a briefing to clarify would be nice (or a second in-game text to triger at 350 ticks or something like that).

Si el tiempo es para capturar el Puerto Estelar de los Harkonnen, antes que se acabe el tiempo!

• 2 months later...
On 4/7/2018 at 5:23 PM, Luisito Eb said:

Campañas Nuevas:

• Campaña Risa de los Mercenarios disponible.

Rise en español significa alzamiento, ascenso o levantamiento; no Risa.

Creo que la campaña "Rise of the Mercenaries" debería llamarse: "Ascenso de los Mercenarios". Suena mejor.

Solo tratando de aportar. Saludos.

Edited by Procyon