[Suspended indefinitely] Ultimate House Ordos

Dark Wesker

This campaign is not finished and will be a lot of missions. For now I do not have much time to work with this campaign. Therefore it will be in parts. Part 1 have a 10 missions and your tech level is still very low (2-3). For now you can only download with music. There is not much new music yet but will be more. You can listen to music with "Audio Converter" -  https://d2kplus.com/audio-converter/

Ultimate House Ordos will be:

- a lot of missions;
- reinforcements;
- in the beginning maps are very small;
- in the beggining the House Ordos is very weak;
- difficult very hard and insane (but in the beggining normal/hard);
- old (from Ordos Remake) and new music.
- Tech level is not for free;
- you will have all the Harkonnen and Atreides the things;
- you will have allies but it will cost;
- maybe something more.

* Can be mistakes.

Spoiler

DsAwxfz.jpg

L3mr6mw.jpg

IeUxLo6.jpg

Do not need to do the defend area if is small map. And that makes a complicated game.

Download

Edited by Dark Wesker

I am playing this right now. Wow, so far this is the shorter campaign I ever play. I already beat 7 missions in a very short time.

Mission 1:
It's in your line of work. The type of map I was expecting (player recieving units constatly, the enemy attacking constatly). Nothing wrong with this.

Mission 2:
5a2d55f6afd1f_mission2lel.png.430239f09d9b10afd27d94e3e52465f6.png

Mission 3:
Simple map. Some harass at the beggining but nothing too heavy.
Just want to point that you can build any type of building to update the tech (I'll said silo because it's cheap), but also selling a building do the trick.

Mission 4:
Good enough mission. I underestimate the enemy, and went through the middle of the map. A bit of bottleneck and figthing the two enemies cost me lots of losses, but Didn't needed to reload the map; I just group and attack the Harkonnen first as far as possible from his allies and that's it, easy to win.

Mission 5:
Ok, here it's s a big problem with the map being so small. The problem it's: I placed a refinery in the right-down place, and the enemy send all his defensive units against me. After that first wave died, except for the other attacks by reinforcements destroying the enemy base was not even a problem.

They just keep sending units 1 by 1, attacking my refinery (because that building was too near to them), dieing in the process, repeat. With no defensive units besides the pre-placed units (which you can take by rock-paper-scissor tactic) I defeat the main factories with only 15 units.

Mission 6:
5a2d58fae79b8_mission6lel.png.ea91b67e357ca16446d07cff62679f1e.png
Which it's a shame =(. I'l probably play this map once again and wait until the time runs out.

Mission 7:
Again, huge problem with the map size and the way the Harkonnen base it's deployed. I was looking into my own rock area (I didn't even went far from that), but that was enough to get the attention of a Harkonnen light infantry. My raiders kill him and that bring the rest of his units. From that point Harkonnen were sending his units one by one until depleting all his money.

With no other external enemy attacks or defenses only took me a couple of raiders and 6 trooper/infantry to do the most damage. Only the Atreides attack me once.

Ps: I am playing all the maps blindy, so I am not even trying to exploit AI weakness or something. They just happen naturally. The size of those small maps and the way you placed some enemy bases it's making the AI to do weird stuff even withouth forcing it.

Edited by Cm_blast

11 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

I am playing this right now. Wow, so far this is the shorter campaign I ever play. I already beat 7 missions in a very short time.

Will be more missions, longer and not easy. At this time, I do not have time to continue with this campaign. I just made easy (only in beginning) missions like the original.

Mission 3:

Just want to point that you can build any type of building to update the tech (I'll said silo because it's cheap), but also selling a building do the trick.

Yes it is true. In the beginning I thought that building was needed.

Mission 5:

Ok, here it's s a big problem with the map being so small. The problem it's: I placed a refinery in the right-down place, and the enemy send all his defensive units against me. After that first wave died, except for the other attacks by reinforcements destroying the enemy base was not even a problem.

They just keep sending units 1 by 1, attacking my refinery (because that building was too near to them), dieing in the process, repeat. With no defensive units besides the pre-placed units (which you can take by rock-paper-scissor tactic) I defeat the main factories with only 15 units.

Yes, small maps have a problems. But it looks more interesting. Because it's not so easy at the beginning. But then the enemy is easier to beat.

Ps: I am playing all the maps blindy, so I am not even trying to exploit AI weakness or something. They just happen naturally. The size of those small maps and the way you placed some enemy bases it's making the AI to do weird stuff even withouth forcing it.

You're right. This is not a good decision to do small maps. But this campaign will be with small maps. And the maps are growing with missions.

9 hours ago, Dark Wesker said:

Will be more missions, longer and not easy. At this time, I do not have time to continue with this campaign. I just made easy (only in beginning) missions like the original.

How many? Because right now there are 10 and were still at tech 3.

9 hours ago, Dark Wesker said:

Because it's not so easy at the beginning. But then the enemy is easier to beat.

Not really. Mission 7 it's the easiest mission (except for mission 2). Having the enemy coming 1 by 1 it's just too easy.

I already played the 10 missions:
Mission 8 to 10 were fine, but mission 10 it's too unforgiving. I started the game - enemy first wave - I loose.
I didn't even have time to rush the barracks, so I needed to restart and "cheat" by placing my units very close to the enemy, so I could kill them as soon as they were dropped. Even then I didn't win for that much.

The rest of the map was ok.

Overall so far the campaign it's good (At least it's quick and don't take too much time to beat the missions).
I am going to replay the the snowy map and trying to survive until the time runs out, but technically I ended your unfinished campaign.

13 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

How many? Because right now there are 10 and were still at tech 3.

I can't answer because I don't know. :D But should be 20 - 30 missions.

I already played the 10 missions:
Mission 8 to 10 were fine, but mission 10 it's too unforgiving. I started the game - enemy first wave - I loose.
I didn't even have time to rush the barracks, so I needed to restart and "cheat" by placing my units very close to the enemy, so I could kill them as soon as they were dropped. Even then I didn't win for that much.

And you had to do that. The mission 10 already Hard. But mission 11 will probably be easy. I'm stop with mission 12 (need conditions). But now I do not have time, because the mission is not simple.

I am going to replay the the snowy map and trying to survive until the time runs out, but technically I ended your unfinished campaign.

In mission 6 you will get reinforcements (will be ally). But this mission have two options: wait (defense/protect) or attack and quickly complete the mission.

The other part will not be so fastWhen Ordos becomes strong (will have all the things). It will be very hard to beat the enemies. Because enemies will have very large reinforcements (unlimited).

• 4 years later...