Black text on black back ground using playonlinux

Steve86

Firstly i want to say a huge thank you to all involved here, i have loved playing this game its a childhood favorite of mine!

Im playing on a linux laptop using playonlinux as a front end for wine. I have installed the game and its able to play and work but I am having an issue on screens with a mission briefing where you choose the difficultly level on the 3rd party additional missions where the text for the mission briefing is black on a black back ground making it impossible to read. I know its not a case of the font missing because I am able to highlight the text. Im working my way through various Wine versions to see if that will help. Using playonlinux I have set it to use Windows XP, microsoft fonts are installed, dotnet 2.0 - dotnet 3.5 sp1. Once I choose to start the game everything works and runs as it should, its just the mission briefing texts, the text on the screen to go into War of Assasins Im not able to see because the text is black on black. If anyone could help / advice that would be highly appriciated