Harkonnen Faction War

Arkim

It's a campaign that constitutes the Harkonnen missions. It is an alternative branch of Dune Universe where the Harkonnen is broken into 4 factions...

They are:

1. Baron's Army - The group of Harkonnen whose loyality has not faltered at any instance, the Baron's Army is a loyal supporter of the Baron

2. Harkonnen Renegades - The group of Harkonnen that believes that they can fend for themselves and seperate from everyone else, the Harkonnen renegades work as an induvidual House.

3. Duke's Legionnaire's - Inspired by the Duke's ideals and visions, the Duke's Legionnaires work alongside the Duke in an attempt to fulfill the wishes of the Duke.

4. Emporer's Loyalists - The group of Harkonnen that works under the Emporer, with the promise of riches beyond imagination, the Emporer's Loyalists are fed with greed by the Emporer and march with them...

On 17 - 04 - 2017 (H1V1 , H1V2 , H2V1 , H2V2 , H3V1 , H3V2 are completed)

1 hour ago, Cm_blast said:

Another modder, yay!

Just in case. Keep in mind that some indexes uses Emperor type of buildings, so the Heavy Factory can't build the Devastator.

Yeah, I knew about that.

I got the index allocation from another member of Fed2k forums.

So, it's pretty smooth now...

Index Allocation.txt

Edited by Shadoken

1 hour ago, Cm_blast said:

Cool. I can imagine a Fatal 4 Way with all the players throwing Dead Hands to each other.

Yeah... I too imagined that...:laugh:

Yeah, I intend to do this project in my weekends as I'm busy with my work on weekdays.

So the work may be slow, but it will progress...

Nice imagination there @Cm_blast.:cool:

Well, since the new editor allow to place 7 Atr/Har/Ord Palace (and Atr.high tech) I've been thinking on ideas to use that feature.

For now I already used the Atr.High Factory on Harkonnen plus Harkonnen palace on Emperor to have both weapons striking the player at the same time, a triple Atr.Palace in my Tleilaxu Campaign, and a Triple Ord.Palace in my Spacing guild one.

Looking at your premise a fatal 4 way with those sub-factions launching DH each other seems factible :P.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arkim said:

Maps will be up in some time.

Got only the weekends to work on it...

Right, right. No rush, fam, I'm just curious if you had any already done that you're willing to share - you mentioned in the OP that a few are done. Right?

Edited by Fey