Bugs in Gruntmods Editions

Mustafa Alperen Seki

I was tring to translate UI elements for D2K to Turkish (will release it after i finish). I realised that for some reason Mission Failed text is no longer shown. Neither on Missions or Practice. Mission Accoplished also feels like is shown for too low time. I tested on English too be sure it is not a problem with graphics.

Also i did report about Atreides 1. But there are more 1st/2nd missions that have wrong Carryall Reinforcement locations due to High Resolution crash fix. Locations needs to be adjusted.

I don't know reason of this but at least for me, map animations on campaign selection doesn't play. When audio (in some first missions) plays it just shows empty dune map which is not divided. After it simply shows selection, no animation of accuaring regions plays.

Edit: Also long ago, i released a fix for Harkonnen and Ordos test maps, i would love to see that applied to Gruntmods Edition in next version.

Edited by Mustafa Alperen Seki

Mission Failed doesn't show up anymore because of the online spectator mode, it was very disturbing to look at that huge text while watching a game.

Yes, the original missions should be restored, there is no need for the modified versions anymore

map animations work only on 640x400, one of the last bugs of the high resolution patch