Final campaign missions - map differences?

TaxOwlbear

The final mission of each of the three campaigns seems to use the same map - not only for the two choices each House has, but also in-between Houses.

Is that actually true, or are there differences apart from the the fact that your always face the two House you are not playing as? E.g. as the Atreides, does it matter whether or not I chose the eastern or western arrow?

13 hours ago, TaxOwlbear said:

The final mission of each of the three campaigns seems to use the same map - not only for the two choices each House has, but also in-between Houses.

Is that actually true, or are there differences apart from the the fact that your always face the two House you are not playing as? E.g. as the Atreides, does it matter whether or not I chose the eastern or western arrow?

The map is the same for the three houses. However there are some small differences. The Ordos version have 1 sonic tank and 2 siege tanks near the entry of the Atreides base while in the Atreides version the siege tanks aren't there. Also, the Ordos version have extra spice in the Atreides base.

And then, the Harkonnen version change the place of some buildings and two groups of 4 turrets forming a square.

I took these  screenshots using Dune Legacy, taking the maps directly from the game.

SCENA022.PNGSCENH022.PNGSCENO022.PNG

Edited by Cm_blast