German Cutscenes

Denny

• 3 weeks later...

It's not hard to just find it on ebay. The videos are loose files on the CD, so copying them should be easy.

You will probably have to rename them, though, to change the "_G" prefix to "_E" so the game thinks they're the English videos.

Edited by Nyerguds

On 10/28/2016 at 8:29 AM, Nyerguds said:

It's not hard to just find it on ebay. The videos are loose files on the CD, so copying them should be easy.

You will probably have to rename them, though, to change the "_G" prefix to "_E" so the game thinks they're the English videos.

If he is using the GruntMods Edition or funkys patch then it should pick up automatically provided he sets his language correctly.

If anyone wants to send me those files, I can host them like I did for the French Cutscenes

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome :)

On 15/11/2016 at 3:33 AM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Y U NO SPANISH CUTSCENES?!

French ones are pretty popular already.

Calm yo tits mon. I bought a Spanish d2k from ebay (5 euros; peanuts) and it just arrived, so we got those too now :cool:

Edited by Nyerguds

I've updated the download page with new installers (to keep a uniform experience between languages), and I've added the Spanish installer to the list as well. In the next game installer there will be an option added for these to be downloaded as part of the base installation.