OBS

Szwagier

Yes it works, I have been streaming a few games recently. I used DxWnd+WindowMode+GDI Mode in Dune2000Config

Not sure if the game capture works, it has a lot problems. Use monitor capture or window capture instead

Edited by FunkyFr3sh

• 3 weeks later...

Early(on XP) i used DxWnd, now(on 7) i use dgVoodoo 2.45 + my own programm to expand window to full
screen(emulator is a very stupid), i use original game resulution patched to 800x600. Units pictures are not
too big and not small, picture very and very good.
DxWnd works better, but it crash on win7(the program is not responding with black screen) with wsock.dll,
without wsock.dll - all works perfectly. Over the years, I tried a lot of emulators. None of them does not work
normally. We are together with my colleague made several streams. I use OBS, 12 Mbit Encoding at NVenc.
at 60 FPS. Picture was very good. Nevertheless bitrate too big, because people in our country have weak
internet.

On 04.06.2016 at 11:09 AM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Use monitor capture or window capture instead

It work very good with emulators.

On 04.06.2016 at 11:09 AM, FunkyFr3sh said:

Not sure if the game capture works

It work without emulators(at 16 bits), but in my case just with F12 (capture by key). And if the ALT+TAB used,
the capture crumbles(need restart a game). I not use this because I like a picture stretching without filtering(just
with emulators). This gives a more sharp picture.

• 3 months later...
On 26.06.2016 at 0:56 AM, >Quiet Snow< said:

but it crash on win7(the program is not responding with black screen) with wsock.dll

This bug fixed in DxWnd version 2.03.87. Now DxWnd work with d2k on win7 perfectly!

On 26.06.2016 at 0:56 AM, >Quiet Snow< said:

dgVoodoo 2.45

This emulator don't need anymore...