[RELEASE] - Tleilaxu Plague

Cm_blast

PLOT:
The plot is about how the Spacing Guild helped the Tleilaxu to sneak into Arrakis. Because all the fighting over the planet, the Tleilaxu found a good source of corpses to revive them as Gholas.

Now the Tleilaxu are really strong, so the player, playing as the Emperor, need to defeat this threat with the help of all the other factions to counter the swarm of soldiers from the Tleilaxu. The help from other factions come from regular reinforcements with some specific units from those factions.

INFANTRY ARE A THREAT:
In this map I wanted to make some units relevant. As the core of the enemy is based on foot soldiers, units like the light infantry and Trikes will be relevant for this level.

The map could be a bit too hard for newer players (or players that not play too much). If this is the case, I highly recommend playing the game in easy. That wouldn’t stop the endless infantry waves, but having all the drops cut to half is enough to give these players the help they need to beat the level.

Summary:
Name: Tleilaxu Plague
Tech level: 4
Player: Emperor
Enemy: Tleilaxu

Tleilaxu Plague 1.PNGTleilaxu Plague 2.PNGTleilaxu Plague 3.PNG

FILE:
Tleilaxu Plague.zip

Edited by Cm_blast
  • Upvote 1

Cm_blast, can I place these files together with your "Spacing guild campaign" (or "Frank Herbert")? To the same folder of Dune 2000?

Or will be better to add the files to new installed Dune 2000?

Edited by Adriano

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Cm_blast, can I place these files together with your "Spacing guild campaign" (or "Frank Herbert")? To the same folder of Dune 2000?

Or will be better to add the files to new installed Dune 2000?

Yes, you can. All should works good.

This is just a single map instead a full nine (or less/more) level campaign.

Edited by Cm_blast

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Thank you! Because I usually create new folder with new Dune 2000 for each mod.

So there are too much folders with Dune2000 in my computer :smile:

It's time to delete some of them.

I have lots of folders too, but that was before the missionlauncher.

Right now you can have all together. The files in the "data/bin" and "data/ui_data" folders from my campaigns/missons are the same. I add them just in case is you first download, but if you already have those you only need the files in "mission" folder, and then using the missionlauncher to select the map you want.