Does anyone have a list of hex values for the rock and sand cliffs?

shai

It would save me a bunch of time and would greatly be appreciated.

What I'm looking for is something like: 

57 00, 58 00

6B 00, 6C 00

But anything would be appreciated. 

Edited by Shai-Gel98

On 5/14/2016 at 7:13 PM, Shai-Gel98 said:

It would save me a bunch of time and would greatly be appreciated.

What I'm looking for is something like: 

But anything would be appreciated. 

In a map file?

Edited by Gruntlord6

22 minutes ago, Gruntlord6 said:

In a map file?

A text list of them, like: DOLy8AP.png

But not necessarily with the picture 

Edited by Shai-Gel98

2 hours ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

Are those hex values supposed to be the id's that are used in maps? Kinda repeating gruntlords questions here, but i'm also not sure what you are looking for exactly

Yes, those 

I could need a list a too for the cncnet map preview generator that i made, currently i'm just using guessed values, like 400 to 500 -> draw brown

Maybe you can find something useful in the source code of the map and mission editor, I didn't look through everything yet

2 hours ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

I could need a list a too for the cncnet map preview generator that i made, currently i'm just using guessed values, like 400 to 500 -> draw brown

Maybe you can find something useful in the source code of the map and mission editor, I didn't look through everything yet

Hmm, well in that case, if other people need it too, and I'd have to go as far as going into a program to find them, then I guess I might as well just get them all myself by placing them down in a map and looking at them with a hex editor 

Edited by Shai-Gel98

Heh, this is quite simple.

Get "Tileset Attributes Editor", open a tileset in it, and when you move mouse cursor over the tileset image you will see the tile ID on the left side of status bar along with X and Y coordinate of the tile (in decimal form however, but I guess that won't be a problem for you).

2 hours ago, Klofkac said:

Heh, this is quite simple.

Get "Tileset Attributes Editor", open a tileset in it, and when you move mouse cursor over the tileset image you will see the tile ID on the left side of status bar along with X and Y coordinate of the tile (in decimal form however, but I guess that won't be a problem for you).

Ah, I was hoping you'd show up Klofkac, and that'd make it a lot easier, thanks!