D2K+ News: Site News: April 2016

Gruntlord6

Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to make changes to the site so I made the time to sit down and make some improvements.

First, I’ve updated all the mod and patch download pages to have links to VirusTotal scans for each file. Previously mods imported from the old website did not have a link to these scans, which made things difficult to verify as safe for new users. I’ve also taken the chance to clean up the formatting on these older pages to match the new template.

Second, I’ve begun reorganizing the mod downloads to be more user friendly. Previously all the mission mods were together in one category. Not only is this hard to view as one massive menu, it makes it hard to differentiate single missions (which are quick and easy to enjoy) and campaigns (which require a larger time investment). Ultimately, I believe this change will help a wider variety of mods become more accessible to players. I plan to do additional organizational changes to improve the mod browsing experience when time permits.

Finally, two new mods have been added to the site. Anti-Fremen Campaign and Frank Herbert Campaign both by Cm_Blast. Make sure to check them out.

AntiFremen 01

Frank Herbert 1

Posted by: gruntlord6

View the full article

• Upvote 1