Dune II Posters, and more!

CCHyper

Hi FED2k!

It has been a long time since I stuck my head in to say hello, some of you might remember me when I was researching for a high-res patch for D2k. All my time now is spent on a new project called "RA++", but that is not why I am here...

In my profession, I work in the commerical print industry and this gives me access to all sorts of awesome services, and this includes printing posters for absolute pennies, including this one...

duneii_poster_shot_1.jpg  duneii_poster_artwork_sm.jpg

I am able to source the Dune II key art from the box in very high resolution, so this allowed me to produce a "movie style" poster, with complete game credits!

Now I have 9 of these available (maybe more in the future if they go quickly) and the printed size is 58cm x 86cm, and Nyerguds just got one from me and he can varify the high quality of the print. :)

So I am offering these out to anyone and everyone, and all you would need to pay for is the postage/carriage charge, so the poster is absolutly free!

You can contact me via PM, and they are first come, first serve!

I have many others posters I have designed and recreated with the help of tomsons26 from CNCNet, so if you have any requests for other games C&C, Tomb Radier, Metal Gear Solid, Lands Of Lore etc, I can look into producing posters for these games too :D

Edited by CCHyper
  • Upvote 1

On 15/02/2016 at 0:28 AM, Spectral Paladin said:

I like your avatar. Is RA++ on a public repository by any chance?

RA++ is currently on a private repository as are still working towards a stable codebase. Hopfully by the end of this year we will be public :)

So no one is interested in one of these awesome posters? :unsure:

Edited by CCHyper
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dante said:

I wouldn't say I'm uninterested, but I'd be in it for the Dune franchise rather than any particular attachment to the game itself (which came out before I really got into gaming, i.e. when I was five years old).

Like a poster based on the movie franchise? I have some high res somewhere on my home server, I can take a look and see what I can come up with :)

Also, thanks to MVI, I am working on a poster for Dune2k also!

On 18/02/2016 at 1:43 AM, AnotherMahdi said:

Depending on the shipping costs, which I fear would be astronomical to Canada, I would be interested in one on the miniseries or books... 

I can look into this for you, drop me a PM with you address :)

Could you show examples of what you mean by the mini-series or books?

On 18/02/2016 at 0:49 PM, stefanhendriks said:

Looks awesome. I would be interested in a few posters, ie, from the movie, but also D2K and Dune 2. 

Well I am working on a alternative Dune II poster, But I am working on a design based on the movie artwork, though the high res artwork I obtained is heavily creased...

Edited by CCHyper

I actually know some people here who are also interested. So if possible, one 'bulk' order would be easier ;-).

Judging by the looks of the Dune 2 posters above, it is going to be awesome regardless :)

Wondering about the shippingcosts though, and how multiple posters are packed. I suspect in one 'roll'?

@MrFlibble I am fine! I still need to answer your mail... its still on my todo list. I am such a slacker!

1 hour ago, stefanhendriks said:

I actually know some people here who are also interested. So if possible, one 'bulk' order would be easier ;-).

Judging by the looks of the Dune 2 posters above, it is going to be awesome regardless :)

Wondering about the shippingcosts though, and how multiple posters are packed. I suspect in one 'roll'?

I have the posters already printed, so there is no problem there, just the shipping costs as mentioned :)

I pack the posters in a strong poster tube and the posters are wrapped in a plastic for added protection. Shipping to Europe is £16.78 ($21.54), and the transit is normally 2 to 4 days. I would have to find out costs for America and other countrys on request.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...