[Release]New Harkonnen Campaign

TheDragonKing

Hi.
I have made a new set of missions for House Harkonnen and need players to give feedback/Bugreports and suggestions.
This is my first time making any kind of Dune 2000 content, i have played the game since i was 4 years old tho:happy:.
Identity:
Some of the missions have limited resources and recruitment options for survival and unit optimization purposes. The Starport is the key for most of the missions as it is the optimal way of gaining reinforcements but the mission can be done without it if you choose to thus increasing difficulty. The later missions can feel a bit grindy and will mostly rely on if your ally attacks the same time as you, since the enemies bases are grouped up a bit and will react to any of their units defensive units taking dmg. You will have allies on most of these missions and you should rely on their forces as well as your own.

And another thing... Missions 3 6 and 9 have 2 options. The briefing will explain how to make them apart if you wanted an easier difficulty or just wanted to play the other one.
(BugFix) Mission 9 has a bugged briefing. Im fixing it currently.(Fixed)
I use the old way of making briefings and will probably change a few things i the other campaigns so as with every mission set download. MAKE BACKUPS

Harkonnen Campaign.zip

Edited by TheDragonKing
Meh

On 2/5/2016 at 6:00 PM, TheDragonKing said:

I don't even know how to use this ''new'' format :unsure:... Looking through the modsite and forum cant find anything about it... If there is a post about how to do this pls inform me ASAP. I started making this at the beginning of last month and assumed there was no other.

Check out my tutorials. Here's a link 

If you find it useful and want more, check part 2 and AI overview tutorials too. You can find them on my channel or probably in the video suggestions to the right. If you can't find them, tell me so I can send you a link.

Edited by FedaYkin

• 1 year later...