Trainer or Saved game editor

Halder

I bought Dune 2000 when it was first released and have been playing it ever since. I recently downloaded the Grunt Mods D2K for Win10 and was delighted that I could play this game again. Excellent Work Grunt Mod developer!! I would like a reliable game trainer or a saved game editor so I can tweak the scenarios I am playing. I am beyond playing the vanilla scenarios and like to experiment with different types of attacks, formations and strategies and need a trainer or saved game editor to do that.

Can anyone in the Grunt Mods - Dune2K community recommend a trainer or editor that I can use with my version of the game - Grunt Mods most recent version with win10 compatibility.

Much thanks for allowing me to enjoy this great game again

Halder

I wanted a saved game editor or trainer more to experiment with game play, such as formations or tactics. A saved game editor or trainer would allow me to build (for example) 25 trikes and use them in an attack or, 100 infantry, and such. You can only do that if you can modify the amount of spice you have or if you have a quick build option.

A saved game editor or trainer would allow me to build (for example) 25 trikes and use them in an attack or, 100 infantry, and such. You can only do that if you can modify the amount of spice you have or if you have a quick build option.

It is not quite the same that you asked, but, at least, I can propose to you instead, for example, to place these 25 trikes BEFORE game.

Here is "Dune 2000 map and mission editor".

The editor can add units, buildings (and so on) in proper file of Dune 2000.

IMHO, this editor (new version) much better than any trainers.

You can ask your questions in that topic about editor, if this is interesting for you.

Added.

And, yes, it is possible to change quantity of spice (I mean money) in the files of saved games.

I do not quite understand, do you know how to do it? 

Or you want to know? So there is the information about it in this forum. And, I suppose, somebody can write about it here, if you really need it.

Edited by Adriano

You can try my editor, you can change anything you want, but I haven't checked if it works with the latest dune 2000 from Grunt.

link to editor topic: http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/26507-release-d2kx/?p=386853

On the "Trigger on Key" tab you can add anything you want to change with the press of a key, but only the stuff you add in the "memory addresses" tab.