d2kplus.com

mvi

Hi all,

As you will have gathered I'm no longer involved in Dune 2000 reverse engineering and no longer have time to run the d2kplus.com website.

I'm looking for someone to take over the site, and I can provide you with both the domain and the existing files/database. You would need a server with PHP/MySQL support. I will also be able to help you with the integration of files to your hosting if needed.

Beyond the downloads, there are also some useful resources on D2K+ such as the Images section which has probably one of the most comprehensive collections of D2K related images, the Modding Wiki which has a lot of information on Dune formats and an interview with one of the Dune 2000 artists which includes interesting pre-production details.

How you want to structure and present the website is up to you. You could build on what's already there, pull it into a new site or integrate the content into an existing site. The only requirement is that all the actual content is preserved and that you believe you'll be able to operate the site long term.

Thanks,

mvi