[Release] Dune 2000 Map and Mission Editor v1.2

Klofkac

2 hours ago, Adriano said:

Your picture looks impressive! :smile:

Excuse me for my misunderstanding... I am afraid, I ask ones more.

Harkonnen Trooper attacks Harkonnen Harvester near Harkonnen base. And then Harkonnen forces make BIG mad attack to Atreides base. Right?

Exactly. (by the way, I wrote wrong that line. My bad).

There is a line in the IA editor windows that said "protectUnit Harverster". In this case was set to 1. With 0 the IA doesn't care about their own harvesters. You can attack or destroyed them without retaliaton.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Помогите мне пожалуйста, я делаю расу Ixian на карте и настраиваю игру за них.
В итоге, кроме самих червей ничего на карте не показывается, ни юнитов, ни построек.
Что с этим делать?

I will help you, Knatro. I try to translate this, from Russian to English.
But users of this forum must write messages in English here. :smile: We can like or dislike it, BUT this is rule of this forum. And... I am afraid, your message is not very definite.

<<Помогите мне пожалуйста, я делаю расу Ixian на карте и настраиваю игру за них.
В итоге, кроме самих червей ничего на карте не показывается, ни юнитов, ни построек.
Что с этим делать?

Help me, please. I would like to make race of Ixian on map and to tune the game for player as Ixian.
In the result, I cannot see anything on the map. Neither units nor buildings, excepting worms.
What can I do with this?>>

(End of quote)

Multiplayer game?

Edited by Adriano

Thanks to Adriano for the translation:

Like he said, try to write in english. I mean, I am from Spain. People about here can tell you my "engrish" used in this very forum, but in general people understand what I said.

On 19/6/2016 at 1:27 PM, Knantro said:

Помогите мне пожалуйста, я делаю расу Ixian на карте и настраиваю игру за них.
Что с этим делать?

Help me, please. I would like to make race of Ixian on map and to tune the game for player as Ixian.
In the result, I cannot see anything on the map. Neither units nor buildings, excepting worms.
What can I do with this?>>

Answering your question:
I am assuming you are using this editor. I am asuming as well that you are placing units from "Player:7 - Sandworm" side into the map, and then playing/testing but nothing appears.

If you look into this folder "D2kEditorv12\config", there should be a file named "tiledata.bin". You need to copy this tiledata.bin into the route "Dune 2000\data\bin". Doing it will overwritte the original, but this doesn't affect the original game at all, just allow the player to use the "sandworm" buildings/units and some special units as grenadiers, Sardaukar/fremen/raiders for all the houses (before only Ordos could have the Raiders, for example).

After overwriting that file all the things you are trying should appear now.

I don't know, may be you can try to write messages in 2 variants... In bad English and then in good Russian. If admin don't mind. Perhaps, at least somebody Russian-speaking could read and translate it.

Were our answer helpful?

And you are welcome!

In Rus.

Ну я не знаю, может быть вам попробовать писать сообщения в 2 вариантах... На плохом английском и нормально по-русски. Если админ не будет против. Может быть кто-то русскоязычный заглянет на форум и что-то поймёт и переведёт.

Как наши ответы, помогли?

И добро пожаловать на форум!

4 minutes ago, Knantro said:

Thank you so more!

I have a question. What is a "Set flag" - event, and "Flag" - condition? How to use it?

Check this post.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27338-dune2000-d2k-editor-~-how-to-use-flags/

From the second post written for "Mustafa Alperen Seki" the question is treated. Feda gives a good explanation of his use. If after that you still have doubts you can ask in that post.

1 hour ago, Cm_blast said:

Check this post.
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27338-dune2000-d2k-editor-~-how-to-use-flags/

From the second post written for "Mustafa Alperen Seki" the question is treated. Feda gives a good explanation of his use. If after that you still have doubts you can ask in that post.

Who can I ask all of my questions about this program?

2 hours ago, Knantro said:

Who can I ask all of my questions about this program?

I think there isn't any special thread for the program in general (besides this post). You can post your questions here and we will answer you. Also, in some posts in the Dune 2000 general thread people did some specific questions.

And finally, you can check the akafeda channel in youtube. He uploaded two or three tutorial videos about this editor, maybe you can learn for there (in youtube, writing akafeda appears his channel).

Edited by Cm_blast

• 2 years later...