Adding some more music...

SilverG

You seem to making progress with making a mod, could you perhaps share your experience, steps and hurdles into one topic or even better in multiple pages, like here: http://d2kplus.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Perhaps also cooperate with Gruntlord, Fedyakin, dato 2000 etc? I'm probably forgetting some mod creators.

One location with all the modding information would be a great addition to the dune 2000 modding community. :D

Well I am making a long a painful Smugglers campaign, so far I have 12 missions witht them... The storyline ought to be long and complicated, long story short: Aquiring Ixian technology, paying the Ixians for it (naturally), constant competition against the emperor, who is constantly aquiring some sneaky tactics to somehow stop the Spice flow for the Smugglers..... but I'm not goint to spoil it. In this saga I have envisioned about 20+ Missions, the latest being with Mercenary + Ixian allies.

• Upvote 1