[Release] New dune 2000 Tilesets

Dato

hah, yes it does. I like the snow texture on crate wars more than sand one.

yeah with sand was hard make same map as in RA with good design i made almost same strategic regions but dune rocks get sand and for this map needed full land for deploy MCV evrywhere and now its with good design, you can build evrywhere now almost same as in original crate wars map but in dune its more funny i think  :D

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

@dato 2000 Currently I am doing a new campaign, and my next step it's using the Giedi primer tileset, which I got already.

But before doing anything I gave a check to your test demo video and I saw that appears craters on the floor (where the units shoot) matching the same color as the custom tileset (not sure about the "sand" ones as there has hardly been a battle on your video).

Do you have the data "DATA.R16" that contains those custom crates so I can add them into my campaign?
or the graphic itself of the recolored crates.

I mean these:
unknown.png

Edited by Cm_blast

7 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

@dato 2000 Currently I am doing a new campaign, and my next step it's using the Giedi primer tileset, which I got already.

But before doing anything I gave a check to your test demo video and I saw that appears craters on the floor (where the units shoot) matching the same color as the custom tileset (not sure about the "sand" ones as there has hardly been a battle on your video).

Do you have the data "DATA.R16" that contains those custom crates so I can add them into my campaign?
or the graphic itself of the recolored crates.

I mean these:
unknown.png

yeah i made DATA.R16 btw its works good with RA, snow and TD tileset too. i uploaded it as different version of game where almost all maps got this tileset link here: https://dune2000.my1.ru/load/dune2000_giedi_prime_edition_by_dato/1-1-0-94

21 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Alright, thanks. I already saw the craters on the data, for both rock and "sand". I may use these other craters for other tileset as well, maybe the darker brown/black tone of the crates will look better on the other tilesets, much better than the orange arrakis ones.

they look better you can try it, original one only for original tilesets