[RELEASE] Dune 2000 War of Assassins

Feda

Oh God, no idea where all these errors are coming from since I tested the missions before releasing. I believe i uploaded from a wrong folder, with the unfixed versions. I apologize for these, will try to fix them and update the pack when i get some time.

Oh God, no idea where all these errors are coming from since I tested the missions before releasing. I believe i uploaded from a wrong folder, with the unfixed versions. I apologize for these, will try to fix them and update the pack when i get some time.

oh i forgot to mention that in harkonen misson 3 to when i manage to destroyed any fremen structure and their cave and anything including their units and infantry it didnt end for some reason even with the usage of stolen atreides airstrike nothing happen it have no end

oh i forgot to mention that in harkonen misson 3 to when i manage to destroyed any fremen structure and their cave and anything including their units and infantry it didnt end for some reason even with the usage of stolen atreides airstrike nothing happen it have no end

i like your desktop screen  :laugh:

Hey Feda, in Harks mission 3 I found the Fremen going after me one by one (1 infantry, 1 quad, 1 trooper, 1 quad more). I know the reason but my question is. That was on purpose?

and another topic. I found your level is using a diferent tileart that should be. This makes the Ice mountain climbable by soldiers and other areas normally impassable now your soldiers can step in. this was on purpose too?

Both on purpose. But i didn't know there are other zones that are passable now besides that ice.

Just the big crater is passable with a soldier (only in a few squares) and other parts usually walkable now are impassable, but nothing important; doesn't really affect the game.

On 5/13/2015 at 11:04 PM, FedaYkin said:

Honestly I never knew why tilesets are so buggy :D

That's because you are using a wrong tileatr.

Looking in the "mis" editor, you have "Tileset image: Bloxice", which use the tileatr5.

But in the "Tileset Data" you have Tileatr2, which correspond to Bloxbase.

This means you are using the visual of the tileset: Bloxice, but the properties of thoses tiles are the ones from Bloxbase.

As example:

Your map looks like this.

But because the Tileatr is 2, internally the game is using other tiles/atributes.

Doing a quick look with the editor you have Tileatr3 in all the Atreides and Ordos campaign; and a tileatr2 in all the Harkonnen campaign, so if you use a diferent tileset for bloxbgbs in Atreides/Ordos campaing and bloxbase in Harkonnen campaign, the visual and the propertiers will not match.

Edited by Cm_blast

• 2 months later...

As I said, there will be an expansion to War of Assassins that will pretty much come with the end of the story that wasn't finished at the end of War of Assassins.

There will be 7 additional missions for each side, with shared storyline. You will now find out how exactly did the Emperor manage to transport so many troops to Arrakis and who is behind the 3 Houses incapacity to bring reinforcements from their homeplanets.

About the progress: i have the Atreides campaign and half of Harkonnen's ready.

• Upvote 1

As I said, there will be an expansion to War of Assassins that will pretty much come with the end of the story that wasn't finished at the end of War of Assassins.

There will be 7 additional missions for each side, with shared storyline. You will now find out how exactly did the Emperor manage to transport so many troops to Arrakis and who is behind the 3 Houses incapacity to bring reinforcements from their homeplanets.

About the progress: i have the Atreides campaign and half of Harkonnen's ready.

Do you plan to use newly supported events? Like Play sound, Play music, Leave etc.? It would be really cool to utilize them to make the missions even more interesting and enjoyable. I can send you the updated version of editor if you want.