Russian Hackers/Cheaters Game Ruined?

OldKingPoker

I recently found out that Moroz one of the russians that play the game now has hacked the game that he recieves free radar without outpost and also has auto click software to spam units.

He has created a version of the game you download from him and has all that on it and is giving it to russian players.

Also before game starts in loading screen he press' 2 keys and the MCV will deploy without having to click on it and hit D which isnt that important but still.

If you think having free radar isnt that important it is when you are talking about building expansion bases bringing units in from behind etc. as players dont usally build outpost until mid/late game.

I recently played a game vs newlord and didnt notice his 2nd base which was in the corner until I had built my outpost and by then was too late but with free radar I would of spotted it sooner and would have won the game.

The game might not have many players but it doesnt need people hacking it and cheating.

Thanks,

Kingpoker

He gave it to my brother to download and then told me because he thought I would find out.

I could use it too but I dont want too as it ruins the game. vs good player outpost isnt somthing your thinking of building until late as you need production/spice for units to keep up in battle but to have it all through game means you cant use different tactics vs someone that gets it for free.

I dont want to use it and nor do i think anyone should be using auto click software you should have to do it all manually like its supposed to be.

The auto clicker isnt as big a problem but free radar is kills gameplay.

• Upvote 1

[06/02/2015 23:57:19] Morozlord: poker you have my cheat radar

[06/02/2015 23:57:25] Poker: WHAT

[06/02/2015 23:57:40] Morozlord: it works without outpost

[06/02/2015 23:57:54] Poker: you been cheating? 

[06/02/2015 23:57:54] Morozlord: just need normal power

[06/02/2015 23:58:52] Poker: guess thats why u dont build outpost

[06/02/2015 23:59:33] Morozlord: mark download my game, he got my cheats, you can download it

[07/02/2015 00:00:13] Poker: didnt know u were cheater 

[07/02/2015 00:00:14] Morozlord: and max zoom camera, and no zoom time

[07/02/2015 00:00:53] Morozlord: that cheats not help play

[07/02/2015 00:01:05] Poker: cheater

not nice

[07/02/2015 00:03:41] Morozlord: do you use radar ?

[07/02/2015 00:03:47] Poker: YES

[07/02/2015 00:03:49] Poker: oops

[07/02/2015 00:03:52] Poker: have to look at it

[07/02/2015 00:04:05] Poker: i build outpost when i can

[07/02/2015 00:04:59] Morozlord: then you can dont build radar

[07/02/2015 00:05:20] Poker: i wont use ur game

[07/02/2015 00:05:27] Poker: cant reprogramme keys

[07/02/2015 00:05:32] Poker: and i dont like to cheat

[07/02/2015 00:06:26] Morozlord: but all players use autoclickers or cheat mouse

[07/02/2015 00:06:56] Morozlord: x7 mouse

[07/02/2015 00:09:40] Morozlord: it all of i can hack, more cheats is impossible

[07/02/2015 00:10:52] Morozlord: i wanted leave game and pass this cheats to you

[07/02/2015 00:11:18] Poker: its fine

[07/02/2015 00:16:41] Morozlord: when game loading, press N next D, when game will loaded, mcv will deploy

[07/02/2015 00:17:32] Morozlord: + 2-3 sec for rush )

[07/02/2015 15:58:18] Morozlord: dont talk about cheats

When everyone uses the cheat version it is as if you are playing a MOD. And here we have a MOD that removes stuff from the game. I haven't used it, but I have to agree with you-it ruins the game.

If it's a pure UI change which gives a player an unfair advantage, it's not a "mod", but a cheat hack. Client-side user interface changes (sounds and visuals that don't affect actual game behaviour) don't cause multiplayer incompatibility. In C&C1 I could perfectly tell my game to simply not draw the shroud, and no one else in the game would notice.

Mods are modifications in gameplay, and those always cause desynchronization unless everyone has them.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for providing a technical and accurate definition of the term.

I wrote: as if.

But I should write 'MOD' instead of MOD.

So I edited my post to correct my error.

Indeed game behavior isn't altered.

But 'gameplay' is affected, not game wise but (abusing the term once again) player wise. ;-)

King, not tactfully post your chat here  :laugh:

Russian hackers just wanted to transfer to you a secret before leaving game  :D

Anyway game died and this cheating are interesting to nobody  :)

free radar... free radar... :laugh:  main thing is micro and brains  8)

also you can hack   dune2000  money amounts without causing game to crash. in multiiplayer so free radar in emperor  is just tiny pie compared to big pancake there are many more exploits . people have better tools to understand game mechanics to make programs that  gives specific advantage.    most   emperor cheaters use cheat engine program  ,  radar has    individual memory adress it can be found and change the data to  recevie free radar . instant build will not cause game to crash too. .

• 2 weeks later...

also you can hack   dune2000  money amounts without causing game to crash. in multiiplayer so free radar in emperor  is just tiny pie compared to big pancake there are many more exploits . people have better tools to understand game mechanics to make programs that  gives specific advantage.    most   emperor cheaters use cheat engine program  ,  radar has    individual memory adress it can be found and change the data to  recevie free radar . instant build will not cause game to crash too. .

You messed up your quote tags.

yeah i see lol.  i have stopped play emperor  not long ago when crossed  1 guy that was able to build base  in my area without capturing my buldings or placing the his conyard.  he explained me that he uses  wireshark + cheat engine to hack as playing with data files cause game to lose sync but  changing memory  content  may  lead eventually to a crash to desktop. there is no  way to stop the cheat   ,  you can just not play with  cheater ofc but this does not solve general problem.

you can also  modify dune2000 memory adresses  and  cause your buldings to be immune to capturing , give yourself money also does not cause losing sync , most emperor cheats work in any EA strategy games ,    that includes red alert 2 and  expansion yuri revenge. they  al  are vulnerable  to  majority of hacks.

week ago before i encountered the buldings cheat i got a  more interessing  event.  player   was running some automated progrm  because he was making same amount of units and sending at my base .  when i built another one and  removed  current    he did not   change  location and was sending his  militaries into  my old base  location where was notthing .  i had my base   opposite side  and  he didnt even  defend , when destroyed his last bulding   he just said  "lol" at end .

question  is simple , how far  cheaters can go. they just  killing whole sense of the game. banning  their ip imay be problem if they are   not static.  banning the host can cause  other that dont cheat but have shared network , to  be banned too.

similar   problem was  with silent hunter 3   online  .  it was very good submarine simulator with multiplayer pvp untill players started to cheat (immunity to torpedoes,  submarines with insane speed while submerged , guys even were managing to launch 100 torps in minute  while submarine was capable of carrying  like 16 .  at  end ubisoft    closed the online server both  due to maintenance cost,  and cheaters  abuse , there was no way to stop cheaters because game had  no need to use  external programs,  just modify game files and game was allowing to start even if you  heavily changed game files.

why people really do cheat??

because they cannot win game normally. they need special powers, some sort of advantage

only   MMO non cd/dvd game   free from cheaters is eve online ,  dark orbit   startrek online etc.   developers   sealed most of ways to cheat  and they are pretty safe.

cheaters cannot be fully stopped, they can be just   eventually avoided

Or you simply do stop them.

In starcraft, there was this mineral hack. Even if we played "use map settings", people tried to get minerals.

I removed minerals from the game to a certain limit, but hackers Always managed to get above this limit. Once reached (1 cheat needed) they got killed instantly. Resulting in them losing the game.

There where some who did get the message of losing the game. But they didn't really loose. For those, I simply used a trigger to check twice. Their programm didn't run twice :D.

Ok, my point is. The game that has cheaters needs to get open source. So for every hack, there will eventually be a counter. And the game will be cheater free.

Warzone2100 is such a game now.

• Upvote 1

moroz never left the game he still plays, we need one more good player for 2 v 2 with me moro newlords but we play 1 v 1s i beat newlords now with atr vs every house but harkonnen were its split 50/50 pretty much but we were chatting about playing moroz 1 v 1 and he was saying it sucks as he sees everything you do with the radar + has 3 second lead on deploy for rush and its not often you hear newlords complain. Come back to the game we can play some 2 v 2s ill even beat you 1 v 1 as long as your not hacking aswell which you probably are but free radar is major thing early game on map like fishers which is what is always played.

No point in having plenty of brains if enemy sees you move units everywhere on map without outpost built and sees all ur incoming attacks.

what idiot made them videos cant watch them with moving camera all time. and big russian defeat looks terrible lol. come play me I make a video for you. EZ

haha yeah!

cant start tunngle - error Externe Exception 80000003

• 1 month later...

I recently found out that Moroz one of the russians that play the game now has hacked the game that he recieves free radar without outpost and also has auto click software to spam units.

He has created a version of the game you download from him and has all that on it and is giving it to russian players.

Also before game starts in loading screen he press' 2 keys and the MCV will deploy without having to click on it and hit D which isnt that important but still.

If you think having free radar isnt that important it is when you are talking about building expansion bases bringing units in from behind etc. as players dont usally build outpost until mid/late game.

I recently played a game vs newlord and didnt notice his 2nd base which was in the corner until I had built my outpost and by then was too late but with free radar I would of spotted it sooner and would have won the game.

The game might not have many players but it doesnt need people hacking it and cheating.

Thanks,

Kingpoker

Pressing N and D is not cheating.

Auto clicking everybody has that makes the game better(i use autom8).

So how do u get free radar.

If that cheat exists then everybody should have it.