Multiplayer and cheating

joeso88

Greetings.

Having been ale to start a multiplayer game at our home i would like to ask if there's a possibility to somehow enable cheats in multiplayer mode? I might be experienced player, but my girlfriend has no experience with the game and she finds it quite hard, even when i am trying my best to help her start. I just want 2 of us to have a nice friendly game without need of bothering us with the possible money shortage trouble.

I have never played a multiplayer game, so can't answer your question.

If you simply want to give her plenty of money, here is a possible work-around. You could edit the map you are playing (if you are required to start your own company) so you both start with more money. You could choose to only use part of your money in your company while she uses the full amount. If the map has your companies already formed, you could check the ID# (such as ID#1, ID#2 . . .) of her company and use an event that only applies to her company (test against her company ID#) to give her a yearly stipend. You could also give her many other advantages such as faster locos, higher revenue etc. . .

I have never played a multiplayer game, so can't answer your question.

If you simply want to give her plenty of money, here is a possible work-around. You could edit the map you are playing (if you are required to start your own company) so you both start with more money. You could choose to only use part of your money in your company while she uses the full amount. If the map has your companies already formed, you could check the ID# (such as ID#1, ID#2 . . .) of her company and use an event that only applies to her company (test against her company ID#) to give her a yearly stipend. You could also give her many other advantages such as faster locos, higher revenue etc. . .

I will try that. But the problem is i don't really want to edit numbers of maps. But big thanx for the suggestion. I was dumb enough not to consider the editor :)