Luminar's AI pack

Luminar

tested first two  one ai was hilarous   but    still  practice ai   beats it     did test  to watch 2 ai fight   each other and evrytime the custom ai was defeated by  standard practice ai  in missions was kinda   crap.   but     theres my idea

one ai  focused on   trikes/raiders/quads

one ai focused on    combat tanks siege tanks  missile tanks  and  house-spec unit (deva devia  sonic)

one house  for  infantry only  

one ai  for starport support.

another ai can be mix of   triskes/quads and tanks  or   infantry and tanks

optional   missile tanks + quads .

this gives  great  ideas  for new campagings  but    we should   be able to play more than 9 missions   because overwritting old campagin is kinda  stupid.   why noy extend  the game  with completly new missions ?   the  uio_files can be worked out to support additional

tested first two  one ai was hilarous   but    still  practice ai   beats it     did test  to watch 2 ai fight   each other and evrytime the custom ai was defeated by  standard practice ai  in missions was kinda   crap.   but     theres my idea

one ai  focused on   trikes/raiders/quads

one ai focused on    combat tanks siege tanks  missile tanks  and  house-spec unit (deva devia  sonic)

one house  for  infantry only  

one ai  for starport support.

another ai can be mix of   triskes/quads and tanks  or   infantry and tanks

optional   missile tanks + quads .

this gives  great  ideas  for new campagings  but    we should   be able to play more than 9 missions   because overwritting old campagin is kinda  stupid.   why noy extend  the game  with completly new missions ?   the  uio_files can be worked out to support additional

Adding new campaigns is easy. 

Editing AI is difficult. 

And why you didn't read the misai.txt file? :)

3.misai is maybe better than the standard practice AI. Can you test it?

well  tested it now   but    some factors can lead to its fall e.g sandworms eating  harvesters   i know that can give domino effect  e.g if one house get sandwormed so much while another house  grow in power will blow up first ,   placed sandworms in  other area of map and began testing  game was  pretty unsure when it ends  but   ai from 3th file did  good job  blowing up standard one  . only  sand worms  can make domino effect but putting them   outside  fight area is stupid, just spam both houses with harvesters and  thus will prevent   keeping one ai busy on making  harvesters not tanks

new ai has  won   2th  round  . . i would suggest you to  make attacks delayed so ai build bunch of units  and send to attack large group instead of few tanks it should come with hordes.  if you   edit the attack interval  and delay it for extra minutes ai will build more units. lets say attack once poer 20minutes , if ai build units  for during the time  will have alot , if has 3 factories  even more.

tried assign the 3th ai to 8th house but game throws  me error , cannot find correct construction yard or something.    worked out with tibed  but already had put  "other" house to use these buldings   after reinstalling dune ,  and applying same changes  , crash didnt came back and could keep up tests

howewer  theres long way before  it gonna   win evrytime

well  tested it now   but    some factors can lead to its fall e.g sandworms eating  harvesters   i know that can give domino effect  e.g if one house get sandwormed so much while another house  grow in power will blow up first ,   placed sandworms in  other area of map and began testing  game was  pretty unsure when it ends  but   ai from 3th file did  good job  blowing up standard one  . only  sand worms  can make domino effect but putting them   outside  fight area is stupid, just spam both houses with harvesters and  thus will prevent   keeping one ai busy on making  harvesters not tanks

new ai has  won   2th  round  . . i would suggest you to  make attacks delayed so ai build bunch of units  and send to attack large group instead of few tanks it should come with hordes.  if you   edit the attack interval  and delay it for extra minutes ai will build more units. lets say attack once poer 20minutes , if ai build units  for during the time  will have alot , if has 3 factories  even more.

tried assign the 3th ai to 8th house but game throws  me error , cannot find correct construction yard or something.    worked out with tibed  but already had put  "other" house to use these buldings   after reinstalling dune ,  and applying same changes  , crash didnt came back and could keep up tests

howewer  theres long way before  it gonna   win evrytime

Making the AI build more buildings is difficult, because I don't understand the logic of the wind traps.

Not always. I made an AI who built 4 wind traps at the start and then it never built any more windtraps.

Yea but they do have that thing. Same with money, they dont build if they are under 2500 or something like that, dont remember exactly the value.

Yea but they do have that thing. Same with money, they dont build if they are under 2500 or something like that, dont remember exactly the value.

The Wind Trap thing is very well made, but westwood didn't use all of their own features :)