What game is everyone waiting for?

Razorox

I have a copy of TS but I thought the game was so screwy I didn't even play the campaigns. I highly suggest they leave Cain dead- he's overused.

But if Westwood wants to make new C&C with tiberium, Kane must be there. It's like Doom without BFG!

Doom 3

C&C Generals

C&C Tiberium Twilight when that comes out.

Yeah, Kane is still alive. Well at least a clone of him is ne way. U c it when u complete firestorm as nod. Ne way kane's cool. He's like behind the whole of the brotherhood of nod thing. Without kane the brotherhood is weak like all these different factions start appearing. (I.e. Hassan who dies satisfingly after mission 4, gets his throat sliced  :D)

The difference with other rts games is that you don't build a base or something. You get points each mission and you can earn points by collecting destroyed enemy mechs and either repair them or sell them. With that money you can hire mech warriors or buy mechs. The fun part is that you can totally determine yourself what weapons the mechs have... (realy realy cool) in battle the game is also very strategically. Like you have to use the fast light mechs with good radars and jump jetts to spott the map, while your slow heavy mechs follow them and take out the enemy bases and mechs, I can at least tell you that the battles are gorgeous to see.... and i think that in Mechcommander 2 with the 3d engine the battles must be even as cool as in mechwarrior 3/4