Dune Game Pitch - FZD School

soapdx

Don't know if this has been posted before, I apolizise if it has.

I was browsing youtube, and I was curious if anyone had made a Dune Game Pitch, and I sorta found one. \

This is an educational video about how to Pitch a game, and the fake pitch they chose was Dune. Check out the video, you get to hear ideas and see concept art made under you eyes. And the concept art is Great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=905ct2EEbdI

The images can be found here.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcome, I liked to hear them talk about Dune and possible games while their where making the art. And I must say the art is very nice.

I liked the idea of a game like Dragon Age a bit, the open world one also sounded good, but the worms are so big I wonder how it would work. Personally I think I'd mostly enjoy a mix of RTS and Mass Effect RPG thirdperson, which would basically be twist on the Original Dune game from Cryo. But with some more Real time Strategy. Don't know, the more layers then more interesting it could be, a management RPG perhaps.

I've also read on this forum some people don't care about the new books, that could be a good way to force it fown our troat, by making a dune game about the new book. .... I mean I'd play it, and it would possibly create some interest.