Program ports

From the Main Menu you need to choose Extras then Editor and load the map you want to change. A special menu will appear up the left-hand side of your screen. Choose the Control Panel at the bottom. A new screen will appear with a list of tabs for different pages on the left. About half-way down the list choose the tab called Port/Warehouse Cargos. At the top of the page is a drop down for all the ports in that scenario. The named ones are used. You can add a new one by selecting a placeholder or modify any existing ones recipes with the options on the rest of the page. You can add any cargo for the input and output except passengers unless you have the unofficial 1.06 patch. Once you are happy with your changes you need to save the map with a different name or the game will overwrite the original. Then exit to the main menu and load the "new" map normally to play it.

If you are not using patch 1.06 the only way to get passengers to be demanded or produced at a port is to download Gwizz's port. I am not sure if it is available on this site. I know Hawk has it at his site, but you will need an account to get it from there. I have it and can post it up if you want it. Hopefully, Gwizz comes to the rescue as surely he has posted it somewhere that I can't find.