Survival Mode Feedback Thread

Gruntlord6

• 5 years later...

The map was quite fun. I am currently at 400min. The time is pretty long for sure but I was addicted nonetheless. I successfully 'stole' ordos base and camped at all dropout locations. I made many mistakes and lost many units and wasted so much time on my defense so I had to use many cunning schemes along the way like distracting and luring and manual turret control and sacrifice my cheap quads to destroy the enemies' missile tanks... I also had to slow the game to the maximum to realize what's what. At the very least, I understood that playing it harder won't help me make any significant progress and is clearly so inefficient, playing smarter is the only way to thrive really. I can currently survive for infinity.

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if any of the spawn logic changes after 300 minutes or so, but it doesn't seem to be getting more difficult. A suggestion that would limit how long people can last is by reducing the time between the carryall drops so that the players can't send out harvesters between waves for as long. 

edit: to 660, same thing. more saboteurs, faster waves, more missile tanks in waves, etc, would all make it tougher at this point.

Edited by dolan