working?

Guest Bosch571

Guest Bosch571

He people plz update the news a little bir more. I haven't got any problems in waiting another 3 years for the game to come out, as long I get the idea that someone is working on the game :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for updating the main page so little. Rest assured that we are still working on the game. It's just that we all have a lot of stuff to do for school :( Still as is evident with the SpaceWars2 demo (which shares most code from the A2k engine) we are still working on the game.

That's actually one of the reasons that we released SW2. Since A2k is a much more complicated game all the work we do on it is hard to show you. But SW2 implements a lot of the work we've done in a simple game so you can have hands-on experience with our progress.

Sure Shadam, always good to have a secnd person in a bomb shelter. You know, in case the food runs out.

Oh, oh no, that isn't, oh please god no, I'M HEARING CLOGS! THE DUTCH ARE COMING! THE DUTCH ARE COMING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THE DUTCH ARE COMING!

Good thing I live in Canada, our 90 year old helicopters will make short work of them, as long as they, you know, don't blow themselves up before they get off the launch pads.

Maybe we should take over Russia first after continiueing east and taking over China we'll be ready to take over the USA and Canada ;)

And if that fails we could always put some Rat poison in the Gouda meant for export ;)

'Be carefull what you eat guys. Eating Pizza will never be the same' ;)

Ha, your plan has failed.  We all knew you were the people behind the foot and mouth desease and now Canada has banned Euopean imports :)  we shall live another day.

Weird, my foot keeps climbing up towards my mouth on its own.