So, where else do you go on the internet these days?

Edric O

I actually got Mice's remake of that comic, but he eventually decided to put my original on the site :P

(I also made a silly sequel to it, but it only works for my original drawing :P)

Heh, I actually tried to locate the comics at your site (I remember finding them once) however it did not occur to me to look in the "junk" folder.

I should also note that while Mice's version is in the same style as the other strips, I like the original (and its sequel) more :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm normally on reddit for the most part. Lurking on reddit.com/r/chibears /rdune /rscifi /politics /writing and existing.

I have around 230 days left in the US army reserves before my 8 year contract is up. I'm a nurse and finishing up my ASN (got my LPN from the army) so, just sort of doing that.

Not very exciting.

Also working out and getting in shape, I'm not the scrawny 120 pound kid I was when I joined here. Come a long way actually.

I more often then not go by Rebellious Platypus these days as to go with my platypus tattoo. Exatreides and exatreide is my old old name...from another time. A time of fan fiction and political plunder here. Sigh those were the days.