{Release} Smugglers Campaign

sandworm

Sorry, bout that. The new upload should fix the recent bugs except for the crash after mission 8. I can not resolve that issue for some reason. All I know is that for some reason its saying that their is an invalid house that is added to the scoreboard after completion. Ill pm mvi to see if he knows any more about it.

Sorry, bout that. The new upload should fix the recent bugs except for the crash after mission 8. I can not resolve that issue for some reason. All I know is that for some reason its saying that their is an invalid house that is added to the scoreboard after completion. Ill pm mvi to see if he knows any more about it.

I think I recall we actually solved this issue, but it's been awhile and I do not remember how.

ok I guess I'll find tht out.. I gt an same kind of error before I'm testing this for errors..

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone!

I play all the new campaining, good work! but i got problem with smugglers camp.

I got crash and this msg when I try to click on a unit in any missions: PlayUnitResponse house >= 3 [gGameTicks = 31]

can u help me??

I got 1.06 ver of D2k

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody o/ .

I started to play smugglers campaign for one day and really enjoyed it. But suddenly on mission 6 i had a bug -_-"

I select my mission on the map and access to the briefing with the appropriate text. But when i click on "Sart" button to begin the mission 6, the game automatically crash with a message "could not find failure.txt file" and after i clicked on "ok" , "ERRORBLOXMAS.r8".

I searched answers and tips on the internet but i found nothing... it's boring 'cause i really appreciated this campaign till this problem.

Anyway, you did a good job for the first five missions i played and focused my attention for hours, so thank you dude :)  .

Hi everybody o/ .

I started to play smugglers campaign for one day and really enjoyed it. But suddenly on mission 6 i had a bug -_-"

I select my mission on the map and access to the briefing with the appropriate text. But when i click on "Sart" button to begin the mission 6, the game automatically crash with a message "could not find failure.txt file" and after i clicked on "ok" , "ERRORBLOXMAS.r8".

I searched answers and tips on the internet but i found nothing... it's boring 'cause i really appreciated this campaign till this problem.

Anyway, you did a good job for the first five missions i played and focused my attention for hours, so thank you dude :)  .

Are you not using 1.6. BLOXMAS added in 1.6

I don't know where i can find this 1.6 patch sorry. Can you send me a link or tell me where to search please?

I used select mission patch to play the missions 7-8-9 and didn't encounter any problems (great smugglers campaign, well done).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I recall we actually solved this issue, but it's been awhile and I do not remember how.

I am having the same problem on mission 8.  Is it possible that the emperor's house being eliminated is causing the problem.  CreateScore()

Enemy house not valid gCampaignTable[][].enemy = 7967496 [ gGameTicks = 140132 ]