AH! Someone locked my topic!!

riper

I dont know what the other guy said about moderator? im not one! and who is this annoying little bug by the name of alphabeta thinking he can lock the topic because he doesnt like me. HELLO!! i wanna know whats going on here and somebody IS going to tell me! Or do I need to do something more painful to get an answer here? sheesh freaking idiots!!

Nemesis

~ Never surrender to your best friends ~

I dont know any of you people. I dont know who your are and hey, I dont care. All i wanna know is why ripley has left this place. Is it possible to get an answer here or is the only way to get the attention here bombing this mb with 15000 posts. Im warning you ANSWER ME NOW!!!

Nemesis

~ Bonded by the forces of good, divided by the powers of evil - Riper ft Nemesis ~

gee well finally a freaking answer from these fools. Dunno anything about no source code. I doubt he has it didnt see anything. And stop reading the disclaimer like anyone cares. So thats it? Thats why my grandmother is dead? You fucking assholes (thats assh*les) im gonna take this all out on you im mentally disturbed here. All shall fall before me fine looking ass!!!

Nemesis

~ The one and only, king of the ultimate attack force in this world ~