Mission linking

THE AQIB

I was editing some .uil files the other day and was thinking of hacking the linear linking of mission files...

Is there any way of extending the mission link to add in more missions???

Also when we set the side to more than 2 (ie: to play as subhouses) within the uil files how can we stop the game frm crashing in the score screen..

Is there Anyway to play a music while not in gameplay...

• Upvote 1

From what I know the score screen for subhouses is in the .DAT file and this problem is fixed in the last version of the subhouses patch.

Well yea but whn i set the team unternally the game crashes at score screen saying this team is not known...

In mission editor it is set externally over the indices...

I set the team from inside the game...

I'll talk to mvi about this and if he can fix it score screen might record our scores whn we are playing subhouses...

What uil file allows us to change the index?

Well in loadmis.uil when coming to the portion of test games there are lines of code which set the team and mission number...

Loadmis.uil is uil file for mission select menu...

There we can set to any index but it crashes when coming to score screen as tht index doesnt have any image for score screen and crashes saying the side is not known...

Well in loadmis.uil when coming to the portion of test games there are lines of code which set the team and mission number...

Loadmis.uil is uil file for mission select menu...

There we can set to any index but it crashes when coming to score screen as tht index doesnt have any image for score screen and crashes saying the side is not known...

I check it...

• Upvote 1