Fremen Campaign

Luminar

but    rainbow fremens get  deviators in carryals , i  drop  the  MCV'S  near the  spawn locations and let them captre the   MCV they deploy it and sell.  they do have  money to build base but they just sell  after deploying mcv.   adding mcv into carryal does same they deploy and sell

map editor  only allows to   add things for   7 houses  and theres no 8th  in it so  thus complicate  whole thing , planned to   try and make  new harkonnen campagin but  my idea was to involve all houses in it including the 8th house aka  rainbow fremens/sandworm.  but  since cant resolve this issue i cant start the work

well you are   messing with  AI settings, maybe tou could  modify/chack the AI in the  fremen campagin  i dont know this matter much but you do and maybe you disable  selling structures  at all   it looks like its skirmish ai  and  that why is selling structures  maybe is possible to   put  ai  on the 8th house and instead of sell , he  build ?

i've tried various methods   by adding engineers and   spam map with  factory/repair pads with mcv's on them but nope not works ,

i've studied some  older posts and there was  myth   that tibed was used for  turning off sell of structure but didnt  get the secton what it holds.  want ai prevent selling the construction yards and  starports