Fremen Campaign

Luminar

I used Darlax's research file.

And 1 house after mercenaries is always  IX

Ix is not really a "house", it's my idea, I mean I was the one who named index 7 as Ix but that doesn't mean Westwood created an "IX" house :) Ppl consider it as sandworm though I don't see any relation between the two. 

• Upvote 1

Ix is not really a "house", it's my idea, I mean I was the one who named index 7 as Ix but that doesn't mean Westwood created an "IX" house :) Ppl consider it as sandworm though I don't see any relation between the two. 

Isn't it the same color on the map as the sandworm?

You are true about that...

What AI has bug on what mission?

Double checked and it is OK.  Finally finished all missions and they are superb. You could addd a second construction yard for the allies on last mission to help them a bit with some turrets. I had to capture the sole one and they lost their palace on an enemy attack. Pretty hard mission-you have to wait for spice to disappear to proceed. AI builds and builds when you destroy their buildings. Cool!

It is sandworm! If you ally with the sandworm in mission editor and there are worms on the map you see their spawn... Just try it

• Upvote 2

... and 'working' on it. Going to make a more hard version of it. ;-)

Modifications done* but needs to fix the graphics (terrain)-alas the map is huge. Second day working on it and did not finish it...

I am playtesting it and ... It is total  war!

[Well my time run out. In a couple of days I hope to upload it]

Added 2 more engineers. One will capture added allied ***. The other one will capture a *** (sorry no spoilers).

Modified a bit allied defences.

Added plenty of enemy gun/missile turrets-so forget a quick attack.

Added one more enemy base. Luminar you have 'ordos' [OK ingame is purple like rest of 'emperor'] there but has no base so I added one.

Added plenty of spice/spawn.

Luminar would you like to add this in your campaign as there is no second last mission?

All credits to Luminar for the quality of his MOD campaign.

• Upvote 1

... and 'working' on it. Going to make a more hard version of it. ;-)

Modifications done* but needs to fix the graphics (terrain)-alas the map is huge. Second day working on it and did not finish it...

I am playtesting it and ... It is total  war!

[Well my time run out. In a couple of days I hope to upload it]

Added 2 more engineers. One will capture added allied ***. The other one will capture a *** (sorry no spoilers).

Modified a bit allied defences.

Added plenty of enemy gun/missile turrets-so forget a quick attack.

Added one more enemy base. Luminar you have 'ordos' [OK ingame is purple like rest of 'emperor'] there but has no base so I added one.

Added plenty of spice/spawn.

Luminar would you like to add this in your campaign as there is no second last mission?

All credits to Luminar for the quality of his MOD campaign.

upload it and if it is good I will put it inside the missions.

Finished playtesting. Our blue allies failed to make it to the end (enemies eliminated all their harvesters) so there were left only the black Fremen. But the latter are a deadly force. ;-)

Hmm I removed Gun/Missile turrets of emperor from his allies area and he did not  build there like before. Maybe I will add some more emperor turrets on North West entrance  of main enemy bases area as it is left a bit empty till late on the game to make it even harder. I want no chance of a quick attack to succeed. You must first gather a vast army. Spice was available till the end.

I created a monster. Alas, I tried 3 times and failed all of them. The battles are massive and the b****rds go after the harvesters so no way for you or the allies to make it. Emperor's forces are huge. You cannot overpower them. The black fremen are nothing compared to them. I just added more spice near the base and a extra refinery for allies to make it easier. When I have more time I will test again. I may need to add more buildings to capture. Already added 2 refineries and an outpost.

Strategy hint: After you finish with the captures use your fremen to go after the green harvetsers.

[All terrain work finised except sand dunes. I cannot see well those graphics to place them correctly. I 'll have to play with a graphics editor and see which goes where. Unlike spice, the editor doesn't smooth these.

All allied buildings rearranged.]

I used the Campaign Map Editor for this.

Finally, with above mentioned alterations I managed to finish the mission. But the allies didn't make it till the end. Yet I had already captured buildings inside emperors North palace, destroyed many gun/rocket turrets spice was depleted and I had a big number of troops waiting for the massive attack. ;-)

When I find time to fix the sand dunes I will upload it. No more alterations needed.